Tumble dryer fire sparks Westbourne hotel alert

Bournemouth Echo: Tumble dryer fire sparks Westbourne hotel alert Tumble dryer fire sparks Westbourne hotel alert

FIRE crews were called to a hotel garage in Westbourne this evening after a blaze started in a laundry area.

Firefighters from Westbourne and Springbourne were sent out at 5.33pm.

They contained the damage to the laundry area and a tumble dryer, in which an electrical fault was thought to be the cause.

Comments (4)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:04am Sun 2 Mar 14

ifucantbeatemjoinem says...

amazing piece of journalism
amazing piece of journalism ifucantbeatemjoinem
  • Score: 4

9:53am Sun 2 Mar 14

Letcommonsenseprevail says...

Prompted you to post a comment though............
Prompted you to post a comment though............ Letcommonsenseprevail
  • Score: -2

10:09am Sun 2 Mar 14

High Treason says...

Maybe someone was hoping to turn their M&S granny knickers into hot pants.
Maybe someone was hoping to turn their M&S granny knickers into hot pants. High Treason
  • Score: -1

12:08pm Sun 2 Mar 14

nela211 says...

This happened ages ago as I used to work at that hotel, this is because the machines are not the right use fro that hotel and not professional and some of them dont know how to work it or use it
This happened ages ago as I used to work at that hotel, this is because the machines are not the right use fro that hotel and not professional and some of them dont know how to work it or use it nela211
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree