Dorset storms: Severe flood warning for Christchurch Harbour and chaos on roads and trains
Gusts of 70mph are likely on Friday night and into Saturday morning with isolated gusts of 80mph gusts possible along most exposed parts of the south coast.
- Severe flood warning issued for Christchurch Harbour
- Traffic chaos on Upton Bypass due to Bakers Arms flooding
- No replacement transport on railway between Bournemouth and Brockenhurst
- An amber warning for wind is valid until 10am on Saturday and the yellow warning for rain is valid until 8pm on Saturday
- Wessex Way was closed earlier due to a "dangerous" lamp post
- Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet them @Bournemouthecho, press the green Send Your News, Pictures and Video button above or message them to us at facebook.com/bournemouthdailyecho