This live event has finished
- An amber warning for heavy rain came into force at 10am this morning and is valid until just before midnight tonight.
- The Met Office has issued warnings through until 12pm on Saturday as another storm arrives at the UK
- Dorset Police have warned the public not to travel unless "absolutely necessary"
- Dorset Way still closed westbound while a fallen tree is cleared
- A power cut is affecting Christchurch, Fairmile, Hurn and St Catherine's
- Send your pictures to email@example.com, tweet @Bournemouthecho or by clicking the green Send Your News, Pictures and Videos button above