Latest storm brings scores of trees down as strong winds batter Dorset
An amber warning for heavy rain came into force at 10am this morning and is valid until just before midnight tonight.
- The Met Office has issued warnings through until 12pm on Saturday as another storm arrives at the UK
- Dorset Police have warned the public not to travel unless "absolutely necessary"
- Dorset Way still closed westbound while a fallen tree is cleared
- A power cut is affecting Christchurch, Fairmile, Hurn and St Catherine's
- Send your pictures to email@example.com, tweet @Bournemouthecho or by clicking the green Send Your News, Pictures and Videos button above