"I hope your baby dies” – woman admits threatening pregnant PC

Bournemouth Echo: Zara Hill Zara Hill

A WOMAN told a pregnant police officer that she hoped her baby would die after becoming frustrated at Bournemouth’s inquiry office.

Zara Hill, 29, of Limesdale Gardens in Edgware, north London, visited the police station in Madeira Road last year to report an incident.

But after being kept waiting, she became “agitated” and began to shout and swear.

PC Lou Roberts was called to speak to the defendant, but Hill told the officer that she hoped she would have “the worst labour” and that her baby died.

She admitted using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour to cause harassment, alarm or distress at Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court on February 7, after entering a not guilty plea during her first court appearance.

Nicola Reece, prosecuting, said: “At 6pm on October 7 last year, the defendant entered Bournemouth enquiry office in Madeira Road.

“During a discussion she started to become agitated and raised her voice.

“She was swearing and was verbally abusive.

“She was asked to stop as other members of the public were there at that time.

PC Roberts was called, and the defendant shouted in her direction, ‘I hope you have the worst labour. No, in fact I hope your baby dies’.”

Hill, who represented herself at the court, said she had written a letter of apology to the officer.

“I was in a really bad state of mind,” she said.

“I was trying to report a serious matter and I found it very frustrating that I wasn’t being supported at a very difficult time.

“It came out of pure anger, and it shouldn’t have happened.”

Hill admitted she could have been “under the influence” at the time of the incident.

She was given a two-year conditional discharge and ordered to pay costs of £55 at the court.

Comments (64)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:09am Wed 12 Feb 14

Huey says...

Clearly a classy lass then
Clearly a classy lass then Huey
  • Score: 32

7:15am Wed 12 Feb 14

kalebmoledirt says...

No doubt we are supporting this vile chav
No doubt we are supporting this vile chav kalebmoledirt
  • Score: 32

7:36am Wed 12 Feb 14

Cat7174 says...

She looks like a horrible woman. Even if she did not mean to say what she said. What goes around comes around. She should of been given a harsher fine.
She looks like a horrible woman. Even if she did not mean to say what she said. What goes around comes around. She should of been given a harsher fine. Cat7174
  • Score: 23

7:41am Wed 12 Feb 14

JemBmth says...

kalebmoledirt wrote:
No doubt we are supporting this vile chav
I don't think so jatemoledirt. We all lose patience sometimes but MOST of use manage to control it. It can be frustrating at times, it's just that some people do not know how to behave eg. the above./ There are some unbearable people around. It us their problem - I suggest 'anger management'!
[quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: No doubt we are supporting this vile chav[/p][/quote]I don't think so jatemoledirt. We all lose patience sometimes but MOST of use manage to control it. It can be frustrating at times, it's just that some people do not know how to behave eg. the above./ There are some unbearable people around. It us their problem - I suggest 'anger management'! JemBmth
  • Score: -20

7:42am Wed 12 Feb 14

exocet says...

just scum.
just scum. exocet
  • Score: 14

7:48am Wed 12 Feb 14

we-shall-see says...

What a thoroughly nasty piece of work. Pug ugly in nature and appearance it seems ....
What a thoroughly nasty piece of work. Pug ugly in nature and appearance it seems .... we-shall-see
  • Score: 24

7:56am Wed 12 Feb 14

kalebmoledirt says...

JemBmth wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
No doubt we are supporting this vile chav
I don't think so jatemoledirt. We all lose patience sometimes but MOST of use manage to control it. It can be frustrating at times, it's just that some people do not know how to behave eg. the above./ There are some unbearable people around. It us their problem - I suggest 'anger management'!
Stick with the coarseJem,,hope it works for you and your day gets better
[quote][p][bold]JemBmth[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: No doubt we are supporting this vile chav[/p][/quote]I don't think so jatemoledirt. We all lose patience sometimes but MOST of use manage to control it. It can be frustrating at times, it's just that some people do not know how to behave eg. the above./ There are some unbearable people around. It us their problem - I suggest 'anger management'![/p][/quote]Stick with the coarseJem,,hope it works for you and your day gets better kalebmoledirt
  • Score: -7

8:00am Wed 12 Feb 14

canfordcherry says...

I bet her parents are extremely proud of their little girl!
I bet her parents are extremely proud of their little girl! canfordcherry
  • Score: 10

8:04am Wed 12 Feb 14

kalebmoledirt says...

Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it kalebmoledirt
  • Score: -1

8:27am Wed 12 Feb 14

Baysider says...

kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
[quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain? Baysider
  • Score: -13

8:45am Wed 12 Feb 14

Controversial But True says...

Typical North London ****!
Typical North London ****! Controversial But True
  • Score: 2

8:51am Wed 12 Feb 14

billy bumble says...

Whilst I think this woman is trash it seems a bit of a storm in a teacup

Wonder if it would have got to Court if it hadn't been a cop on the receiving end
Whilst I think this woman is trash it seems a bit of a storm in a teacup Wonder if it would have got to Court if it hadn't been a cop on the receiving end billy bumble
  • Score: 16

9:00am Wed 12 Feb 14

Arthur Maureen says...

Double tap to the head for this ****.
Double tap to the head for this ****. Arthur Maureen
  • Score: -7

9:07am Wed 12 Feb 14

losthope says...

Isn't it interesting that saying that to a police officer meant the case got to court, while an 'ordinary' person complaining about similar abuse yelled at them in the street would have told there was nothing they could do and left with the impression they were wasting police time?
Isn't it interesting that saying that to a police officer meant the case got to court, while an 'ordinary' person complaining about similar abuse yelled at them in the street would have told there was nothing they could do and left with the impression they were wasting police time? losthope
  • Score: -1

9:25am Wed 12 Feb 14

rozmister says...

losthope wrote:
Isn't it interesting that saying that to a police officer meant the case got to court, while an 'ordinary' person complaining about similar abuse yelled at them in the street would have told there was nothing they could do and left with the impression they were wasting police time?
Probably because they're going about their job in the same way that bus companies and hospitals don't tolerate abuse and always press for prosecution of people who do abuse their staff.
[quote][p][bold]losthope[/bold] wrote: Isn't it interesting that saying that to a police officer meant the case got to court, while an 'ordinary' person complaining about similar abuse yelled at them in the street would have told there was nothing they could do and left with the impression they were wasting police time?[/p][/quote]Probably because they're going about their job in the same way that bus companies and hospitals don't tolerate abuse and always press for prosecution of people who do abuse their staff. rozmister
  • Score: 27

9:37am Wed 12 Feb 14

geoffrey says...

So, a lady customer, wishing to report a serious matter, receives appalling service at a police station and complains.
A delicate police officer, never having been trained to expect to come across uncouth language in the course of her duties, does not apologise but charges the lady with a criminal offence!!!!!!
If this is how one is treated in Madeira Road, is it any wonder law abiding citizens are reluctant to engage with our Police Force?
So, a lady customer, wishing to report a serious matter, receives appalling service at a police station and complains. A delicate police officer, never having been trained to expect to come across uncouth language in the course of her duties, does not apologise but charges the lady with a criminal offence!!!!!! If this is how one is treated in Madeira Road, is it any wonder law abiding citizens are reluctant to engage with our Police Force? geoffrey
  • Score: -53

9:42am Wed 12 Feb 14

Old Colonial says...

"Hill admitted she could have been “under the influence” at the time of the incident."

Oh well, that's OK then!
"Hill admitted she could have been “under the influence” at the time of the incident." Oh well, that's OK then! Old Colonial
  • Score: 17

9:47am Wed 12 Feb 14

rayc says...

geoffrey wrote:
So, a lady customer, wishing to report a serious matter, receives appalling service at a police station and complains.
A delicate police officer, never having been trained to expect to come across uncouth language in the course of her duties, does not apologise but charges the lady with a criminal offence!!!!!!
If this is how one is treated in Madeira Road, is it any wonder law abiding citizens are reluctant to engage with our Police Force?
I do not consider what was said to be 'uncouth' language. I am pleased that she was prosecuted for what she said and she got off very lightly with only a conditional discharge and £55 costs.
Nobody goes to work to be abused and told they deserve a 'worst labour' and hope their baby dies. The 'lady customer' is typical of those who have turned our hospital A&E departments into places that now need security guards and perhaps if she was not 'under the influence' so often she might be able to control her 'pure anger'.
[quote][p][bold]geoffrey[/bold] wrote: So, a lady customer, wishing to report a serious matter, receives appalling service at a police station and complains. A delicate police officer, never having been trained to expect to come across uncouth language in the course of her duties, does not apologise but charges the lady with a criminal offence!!!!!! If this is how one is treated in Madeira Road, is it any wonder law abiding citizens are reluctant to engage with our Police Force?[/p][/quote]I do not consider what was said to be 'uncouth' language. I am pleased that she was prosecuted for what she said and she got off very lightly with only a conditional discharge and £55 costs. Nobody goes to work to be abused and told they deserve a 'worst labour' and hope their baby dies. The 'lady customer' is typical of those who have turned our hospital A&E departments into places that now need security guards and perhaps if she was not 'under the influence' so often she might be able to control her 'pure anger'. rayc
  • Score: 31

9:55am Wed 12 Feb 14

nickynoodah says...

No doubt a bedsit dweller and a smoking splifhead
one of our poorest citizens you know
No doubt a bedsit dweller and a smoking splifhead one of our poorest citizens you know nickynoodah
  • Score: -11

10:05am Wed 12 Feb 14

user_name says...

geoffrey wrote:
So, a lady customer, wishing to report a serious matter, receives appalling service at a police station and complains. A delicate police officer, never having been trained to expect to come across uncouth language in the course of her duties, does not apologise but charges the lady with a criminal offence!!!!!! If this is how one is treated in Madeira Road, is it any wonder law abiding citizens are reluctant to engage with our Police Force?
Why should anyone doing their job have to put up with that type of abuse? Trained or not. The attitude of ' if I dont get what I want NOW then I can act how I please and it's not my fault.'
[quote][p][bold]geoffrey[/bold] wrote: So, a lady customer, wishing to report a serious matter, receives appalling service at a police station and complains. A delicate police officer, never having been trained to expect to come across uncouth language in the course of her duties, does not apologise but charges the lady with a criminal offence!!!!!! If this is how one is treated in Madeira Road, is it any wonder law abiding citizens are reluctant to engage with our Police Force?[/p][/quote]Why should anyone doing their job have to put up with that type of abuse? Trained or not. The attitude of ' if I dont get what I want NOW then I can act how I please and it's not my fault.' user_name
  • Score: 37

10:14am Wed 12 Feb 14

Baysider says...

Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?
[quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?[/p][/quote]Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then? Baysider
  • Score: -11

10:20am Wed 12 Feb 14

The Liberal says...

kalebmoledirt wrote:
No doubt we are supporting this vile chav
Having checked out Limesdale Gardens on Google Street View, it hardly looks like a deprived neighbourhood. Either way, she should have received a much higher fine plus community service for her appalling behaviour. With a temper like that, I hope she doesn't have any children of her own.
[quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: No doubt we are supporting this vile chav[/p][/quote]Having checked out Limesdale Gardens on Google Street View, it hardly looks like a deprived neighbourhood. Either way, she should have received a much higher fine plus community service for her appalling behaviour. With a temper like that, I hope she doesn't have any children of her own. The Liberal
  • Score: 10

10:29am Wed 12 Feb 14

rayc says...

Baysider wrote:
Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?
You are the only one who has mentioned the skin colour of he partner. I thought it meant that her partner appeared to be pushing a push chair so it made it even worse, that being a Mother herself would wish that another woman would have her baby die.
[quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?[/p][/quote]Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?[/p][/quote]You are the only one who has mentioned the skin colour of he partner. I thought it meant that her partner appeared to be pushing a push chair so it made it even worse, that being a Mother herself would wish that another woman would have her baby die. rayc
  • Score: 25

10:34am Wed 12 Feb 14

nickynoodah says...

Is this the same Zara Hill who was friends with Gemma Moss
Is this the same Zara Hill who was friends with Gemma Moss nickynoodah
  • Score: 0

10:36am Wed 12 Feb 14

Baysider says...

rayc wrote:
Baysider wrote:
Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?
You are the only one who has mentioned the skin colour of he partner. I thought it meant that her partner appeared to be pushing a push chair so it made it even worse, that being a Mother herself would wish that another woman would have her baby die.
...yeah right. That would have made it a far more "interesting" story as kalebmoledirt said wouldn't it?
[quote][p][bold]rayc[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?[/p][/quote]Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?[/p][/quote]You are the only one who has mentioned the skin colour of he partner. I thought it meant that her partner appeared to be pushing a push chair so it made it even worse, that being a Mother herself would wish that another woman would have her baby die.[/p][/quote]...yeah right. That would have made it a far more "interesting" story as kalebmoledirt said wouldn't it? Baysider
  • Score: -15

11:20am Wed 12 Feb 14

Obi wan kenobi Nil says...

geoffrey wrote:
So, a lady customer, wishing to report a serious matter, receives appalling service at a police station and complains. A delicate police officer, never having been trained to expect to come across uncouth language in the course of her duties, does not apologise but charges the lady with a criminal offence!!!!!! If this is how one is treated in Madeira Road, is it any wonder law abiding citizens are reluctant to engage with our Police Force?
What a shameful thing to say !This horrible woman,who displayed the most un sensitive and offensive behaviour in front of members of the public has been dealt with correctly.I consider her scum and to be honest you're not much better !
[quote][p][bold]geoffrey[/bold] wrote: So, a lady customer, wishing to report a serious matter, receives appalling service at a police station and complains. A delicate police officer, never having been trained to expect to come across uncouth language in the course of her duties, does not apologise but charges the lady with a criminal offence!!!!!! If this is how one is treated in Madeira Road, is it any wonder law abiding citizens are reluctant to engage with our Police Force?[/p][/quote]What a shameful thing to say !This horrible woman,who displayed the most un sensitive and offensive behaviour in front of members of the public has been dealt with correctly.I consider her scum and to be honest you're not much better ! Obi wan kenobi Nil
  • Score: 22

11:26am Wed 12 Feb 14

suzigirl says...

Arthur Maureen wrote:
Double tap to the head for this ****.
You do make some stupid comments!
[quote][p][bold]Arthur Maureen[/bold] wrote: Double tap to the head for this ****.[/p][/quote]You do make some stupid comments! suzigirl
  • Score: 5

12:00pm Wed 12 Feb 14

kalebmoledirt says...

Baysider wrote:
Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?
From the horses mouth to the donkeys rear end you would do well not to bring race creed or colour to the debate my point was, is the pram carrying her child and if so can she be trusted with it
[quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?[/p][/quote]Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?[/p][/quote]From the horses mouth to the donkeys rear end you would do well not to bring race creed or colour to the debate my point was, is the pram carrying her child and if so can she be trusted with it kalebmoledirt
  • Score: 7

12:08pm Wed 12 Feb 14

kalebmoledirt says...

The Liberal wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
No doubt we are supporting this vile chav
Having checked out Limesdale Gardens on Google Street View, it hardly looks like a deprived neighbourhood. Either way, she should have received a much higher fine plus community service for her appalling behaviour. With a temper like that, I hope she doesn't have any children of her own.
People on full benefits (which given her behaviour she is unlikely to be in work)can afford to live in the more upmarket areas.And still afford to be under the the influence of whatever
[quote][p][bold]The Liberal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: No doubt we are supporting this vile chav[/p][/quote]Having checked out Limesdale Gardens on Google Street View, it hardly looks like a deprived neighbourhood. Either way, she should have received a much higher fine plus community service for her appalling behaviour. With a temper like that, I hope she doesn't have any children of her own.[/p][/quote]People on full benefits (which given her behaviour she is unlikely to be in work)can afford to live in the more upmarket areas.And still afford to be under the the influence of whatever kalebmoledirt
  • Score: 3

12:08pm Wed 12 Feb 14

kalebmoledirt says...

The Liberal wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
No doubt we are supporting this vile chav
Having checked out Limesdale Gardens on Google Street View, it hardly looks like a deprived neighbourhood. Either way, she should have received a much higher fine plus community service for her appalling behaviour. With a temper like that, I hope she doesn't have any children of her own.
People on full benefits (which given her behaviour she is unlikely to be in work)can afford to live in the more upmarket areas.And still afford to be under the the influence of whatever
[quote][p][bold]The Liberal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: No doubt we are supporting this vile chav[/p][/quote]Having checked out Limesdale Gardens on Google Street View, it hardly looks like a deprived neighbourhood. Either way, she should have received a much higher fine plus community service for her appalling behaviour. With a temper like that, I hope she doesn't have any children of her own.[/p][/quote]People on full benefits (which given her behaviour she is unlikely to be in work)can afford to live in the more upmarket areas.And still afford to be under the the influence of whatever kalebmoledirt
  • Score: -2

12:13pm Wed 12 Feb 14

losthope says...

rozmister wrote:
losthope wrote:
Isn't it interesting that saying that to a police officer meant the case got to court, while an 'ordinary' person complaining about similar abuse yelled at them in the street would have told there was nothing they could do and left with the impression they were wasting police time?
Probably because they're going about their job in the same way that bus companies and hospitals don't tolerate abuse and always press for prosecution of people who do abuse their staff.
Yes, I can see that so effectively we have a two tier justice system. One for people with back-up from employers, which means they aren't on their own and feeling scared as they're abused because they don't know what it'll escalate into and one when they can call in reinforcements and quite possibly security staff.

Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't tolerate abuse of anyone?
[quote][p][bold]rozmister[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]losthope[/bold] wrote: Isn't it interesting that saying that to a police officer meant the case got to court, while an 'ordinary' person complaining about similar abuse yelled at them in the street would have told there was nothing they could do and left with the impression they were wasting police time?[/p][/quote]Probably because they're going about their job in the same way that bus companies and hospitals don't tolerate abuse and always press for prosecution of people who do abuse their staff.[/p][/quote]Yes, I can see that so effectively we have a two tier justice system. One for people with back-up from employers, which means they aren't on their own and feeling scared as they're abused because they don't know what it'll escalate into and one when they can call in reinforcements and quite possibly security staff. Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't tolerate abuse of anyone? losthope
  • Score: 4

12:47pm Wed 12 Feb 14

Baysider says...

kalebmoledirt wrote:
Baysider wrote:
Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?
From the horses mouth to the donkeys rear end you would do well not to bring race creed or colour to the debate my point was, is the pram carrying her child and if so can she be trusted with it
Why not say that then? Oh that's right because it's total rubbish and it's taken you all morning to think of something that even remotely gets you out of the corner you painted yourself in to. It doesn't even stack up because you can see there's a buggy with her so whether the photo was uncropped or not it's a reasonable assumption she had a child with her.

You know it, I know it and everyone reading your comment knows what you were alluding to with your reference to the photo being cropped.
[quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?[/p][/quote]Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?[/p][/quote]From the horses mouth to the donkeys rear end you would do well not to bring race creed or colour to the debate my point was, is the pram carrying her child and if so can she be trusted with it[/p][/quote]Why not say that then? Oh that's right because it's total rubbish and it's taken you all morning to think of something that even remotely gets you out of the corner you painted yourself in to. It doesn't even stack up because you can see there's a buggy with her so whether the photo was uncropped or not it's a reasonable assumption she had a child with her. You know it, I know it and everyone reading your comment knows what you were alluding to with your reference to the photo being cropped. Baysider
  • Score: -21

1:06pm Wed 12 Feb 14

nickynoodah says...

knondirt couldn't find his way back to his bed sit when he smoked
let alone the cop shop .
you know.
knondirt couldn't find his way back to his bed sit when he smoked let alone the cop shop . you know. nickynoodah
  • Score: -10

1:06pm Wed 12 Feb 14

steelpaul says...

Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Baysider wrote:
Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?
From the horses mouth to the donkeys rear end you would do well not to bring race creed or colour to the debate my point was, is the pram carrying her child and if so can she be trusted with it
Why not say that then? Oh that's right because it's total rubbish and it's taken you all morning to think of something that even remotely gets you out of the corner you painted yourself in to. It doesn't even stack up because you can see there's a buggy with her so whether the photo was uncropped or not it's a reasonable assumption she had a child with her.

You know it, I know it and everyone reading your comment knows what you were alluding to with your reference to the photo being cropped.
Although racism is still occasionally a problem in this country, people like you who try and turn everything into a racial argument are a far bigger problem in this day and age. Shut up, just going by the thumbs downs on each of your posts, it's quite clear that everyone thinks your being a moron
[quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?[/p][/quote]Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?[/p][/quote]From the horses mouth to the donkeys rear end you would do well not to bring race creed or colour to the debate my point was, is the pram carrying her child and if so can she be trusted with it[/p][/quote]Why not say that then? Oh that's right because it's total rubbish and it's taken you all morning to think of something that even remotely gets you out of the corner you painted yourself in to. It doesn't even stack up because you can see there's a buggy with her so whether the photo was uncropped or not it's a reasonable assumption she had a child with her. You know it, I know it and everyone reading your comment knows what you were alluding to with your reference to the photo being cropped.[/p][/quote]Although racism is still occasionally a problem in this country, people like you who try and turn everything into a racial argument are a far bigger problem in this day and age. Shut up, just going by the thumbs downs on each of your posts, it's quite clear that everyone thinks your being a moron steelpaul
  • Score: 22

1:30pm Wed 12 Feb 14

kalebmoledirt says...

Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Baysider wrote:
Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?
From the horses mouth to the donkeys rear end you would do well not to bring race creed or colour to the debate my point was, is the pram carrying her child and if so can she be trusted with it
Why not say that then? Oh that's right because it's total rubbish and it's taken you all morning to think of something that even remotely gets you out of the corner you painted yourself in to. It doesn't even stack up because you can see there's a buggy with her so whether the photo was uncropped or not it's a reasonable assumption she had a child with her.

You know it, I know it and everyone reading your comment knows what you were alluding to with your reference to the photo being cropped.
Just got back from walking the dogs mucking out the horses ,fixed a fence,cut some logs had lunch .then found out you were desperate for an argument,but got a life so on this occasion I will allow to get back to your online bingo and practicing your joined up writing
[quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?[/p][/quote]Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?[/p][/quote]From the horses mouth to the donkeys rear end you would do well not to bring race creed or colour to the debate my point was, is the pram carrying her child and if so can she be trusted with it[/p][/quote]Why not say that then? Oh that's right because it's total rubbish and it's taken you all morning to think of something that even remotely gets you out of the corner you painted yourself in to. It doesn't even stack up because you can see there's a buggy with her so whether the photo was uncropped or not it's a reasonable assumption she had a child with her. You know it, I know it and everyone reading your comment knows what you were alluding to with your reference to the photo being cropped.[/p][/quote]Just got back from walking the dogs mucking out the horses ,fixed a fence,cut some logs had lunch .then found out you were desperate for an argument,but got a life so on this occasion I will allow to get back to your online bingo and practicing your joined up writing kalebmoledirt
  • Score: 13

1:54pm Wed 12 Feb 14

rozmister says...

losthope wrote:
rozmister wrote:
losthope wrote: Isn't it interesting that saying that to a police officer meant the case got to court, while an 'ordinary' person complaining about similar abuse yelled at them in the street would have told there was nothing they could do and left with the impression they were wasting police time?
Probably because they're going about their job in the same way that bus companies and hospitals don't tolerate abuse and always press for prosecution of people who do abuse their staff.
Yes, I can see that so effectively we have a two tier justice system. One for people with back-up from employers, which means they aren't on their own and feeling scared as they're abused because they don't know what it'll escalate into and one when they can call in reinforcements and quite possibly security staff. Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't tolerate abuse of anyone?
Absolutely in an ideal world we wouldn't tolerate abuse from anyone. Prosecuting anyone who is abusive is a step in the right direction though so I don't understand the complaint. As well when the police are called out to an incident on the street they can't be sure the complainant is the victim, they can be pretty sure when it's unfolded before their own eyes in their office on CCTV.
[quote][p][bold]losthope[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rozmister[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]losthope[/bold] wrote: Isn't it interesting that saying that to a police officer meant the case got to court, while an 'ordinary' person complaining about similar abuse yelled at them in the street would have told there was nothing they could do and left with the impression they were wasting police time?[/p][/quote]Probably because they're going about their job in the same way that bus companies and hospitals don't tolerate abuse and always press for prosecution of people who do abuse their staff.[/p][/quote]Yes, I can see that so effectively we have a two tier justice system. One for people with back-up from employers, which means they aren't on their own and feeling scared as they're abused because they don't know what it'll escalate into and one when they can call in reinforcements and quite possibly security staff. Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't tolerate abuse of anyone?[/p][/quote]Absolutely in an ideal world we wouldn't tolerate abuse from anyone. Prosecuting anyone who is abusive is a step in the right direction though so I don't understand the complaint. As well when the police are called out to an incident on the street they can't be sure the complainant is the victim, they can be pretty sure when it's unfolded before their own eyes in their office on CCTV. rozmister
  • Score: 7

2:31pm Wed 12 Feb 14

Baysider says...

steelpaul wrote:
Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Baysider wrote:
Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?
From the horses mouth to the donkeys rear end you would do well not to bring race creed or colour to the debate my point was, is the pram carrying her child and if so can she be trusted with it
Why not say that then? Oh that's right because it's total rubbish and it's taken you all morning to think of something that even remotely gets you out of the corner you painted yourself in to. It doesn't even stack up because you can see there's a buggy with her so whether the photo was uncropped or not it's a reasonable assumption she had a child with her.

You know it, I know it and everyone reading your comment knows what you were alluding to with your reference to the photo being cropped.
Although racism is still occasionally a problem in this country, people like you who try and turn everything into a racial argument are a far bigger problem in this day and age. Shut up, just going by the thumbs downs on each of your posts, it's quite clear that everyone thinks your being a moron
The day I pay attention to the thumbs down on here and use them as my moral compass is quite a way off yet.

Have you got any evidence that I try to turn everything into an argument about race? No you haven't because it's not true but on this occasion the poster made a casual remark designed to bring the race of this persons partner into the discussion. No relevance to the issue whatsoever so I challenged them. That doesn't make me some sort of politically correct, tree hugging, liberal or moronic as you so kindly put it but if the alternative is to idly accept casual racism then fair enough.

She's still a thoroughly nasty piece of work though...
[quote][p][bold]steelpaul[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?[/p][/quote]Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?[/p][/quote]From the horses mouth to the donkeys rear end you would do well not to bring race creed or colour to the debate my point was, is the pram carrying her child and if so can she be trusted with it[/p][/quote]Why not say that then? Oh that's right because it's total rubbish and it's taken you all morning to think of something that even remotely gets you out of the corner you painted yourself in to. It doesn't even stack up because you can see there's a buggy with her so whether the photo was uncropped or not it's a reasonable assumption she had a child with her. You know it, I know it and everyone reading your comment knows what you were alluding to with your reference to the photo being cropped.[/p][/quote]Although racism is still occasionally a problem in this country, people like you who try and turn everything into a racial argument are a far bigger problem in this day and age. Shut up, just going by the thumbs downs on each of your posts, it's quite clear that everyone thinks your being a moron[/p][/quote]The day I pay attention to the thumbs down on here and use them as my moral compass is quite a way off yet. Have you got any evidence that I try to turn everything into an argument about race? No you haven't because it's not true but on this occasion the poster made a casual remark designed to bring the race of this persons partner into the discussion. No relevance to the issue whatsoever so I challenged them. That doesn't make me some sort of politically correct, tree hugging, liberal or moronic as you so kindly put it but if the alternative is to idly accept casual racism then fair enough. She's still a thoroughly nasty piece of work though... Baysider
  • Score: -21

3:28pm Wed 12 Feb 14

keith milton says...

well the police only serve the interests of the elites and there masonic masters,

we the slaves are scum in the eyes of the police,

sounds like this woman has finally woken up and let out her frustration.
well the police only serve the interests of the elites and there masonic masters, we the slaves are scum in the eyes of the police, sounds like this woman has finally woken up and let out her frustration. keith milton
  • Score: -17

3:43pm Wed 12 Feb 14

Obi wan kenobi Nil says...

keith milton wrote:
well the police only serve the interests of the elites and there masonic masters,

we the slaves are scum in the eyes of the police,

sounds like this woman has finally woken up and let out her frustration.
You're a w*nker too !
[quote][p][bold]keith milton[/bold] wrote: well the police only serve the interests of the elites and there masonic masters, we the slaves are scum in the eyes of the police, sounds like this woman has finally woken up and let out her frustration.[/p][/quote]You're a w*nker too ! Obi wan kenobi Nil
  • Score: 8

4:26pm Wed 12 Feb 14

kalebmoledirt says...

keith milton wrote:
well the police only serve the interests of the elites and there masonic masters,

we the slaves are scum in the eyes of the police,

sounds like this woman has finally woken up and let out her frustration.
Never mind mate .your just a downtrodden tosser.And in years to come your develop into an old downtrodden tossed
[quote][p][bold]keith milton[/bold] wrote: well the police only serve the interests of the elites and there masonic masters, we the slaves are scum in the eyes of the police, sounds like this woman has finally woken up and let out her frustration.[/p][/quote]Never mind mate .your just a downtrodden tosser.And in years to come your develop into an old downtrodden tossed kalebmoledirt
  • Score: 3

4:37pm Wed 12 Feb 14

suzigirl says...

kalebmoledirt wrote:
keith milton wrote: well the police only serve the interests of the elites and there masonic masters, we the slaves are scum in the eyes of the police, sounds like this woman has finally woken up and let out her frustration.
Never mind mate .your just a downtrodden tosser.And in years to come your develop into an old downtrodden tossed
Nice..........
[quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]keith milton[/bold] wrote: well the police only serve the interests of the elites and there masonic masters, we the slaves are scum in the eyes of the police, sounds like this woman has finally woken up and let out her frustration.[/p][/quote]Never mind mate .your just a downtrodden tosser.And in years to come your develop into an old downtrodden tossed[/p][/quote]Nice.......... suzigirl
  • Score: 0

4:37pm Wed 12 Feb 14

user_name says...

keith milton wrote:
well the police only serve the interests of the elites and there masonic masters,

we the slaves are scum in the eyes of the police,

sounds like this woman has finally woken up and let out her frustration.
Is that the excuse of the day is it? She was just letting out her frustrations. That must make it ok then. It's a good thing that most of us don't shout abuse at people doing their jobs when things go wrong.
[quote][p][bold]keith milton[/bold] wrote: well the police only serve the interests of the elites and there masonic masters, we the slaves are scum in the eyes of the police, sounds like this woman has finally woken up and let out her frustration.[/p][/quote]Is that the excuse of the day is it? She was just letting out her frustrations. That must make it ok then. It's a good thing that most of us don't shout abuse at people doing their jobs when things go wrong. user_name
  • Score: 14

4:41pm Wed 12 Feb 14

suzigirl says...

I think that the Police woman involved should have been used to this sort of abuse and let it go over her head - unfortunately that is the nature of the beast - you see worse on the fly on the wall programmes about Police on the TV!
I think that the Police woman involved should have been used to this sort of abuse and let it go over her head - unfortunately that is the nature of the beast - you see worse on the fly on the wall programmes about Police on the TV! suzigirl
  • Score: -17

4:55pm Wed 12 Feb 14

dvdr says...

Not a nice lady (if indeed "lady" is the correct term here). Perhaps she went to charm school, but clearly did not finish the course. Publishing her photograph gives us all chance to avoid her.
Not a nice lady (if indeed "lady" is the correct term here). Perhaps she went to charm school, but clearly did not finish the course. Publishing her photograph gives us all chance to avoid her. dvdr
  • Score: 4

4:56pm Wed 12 Feb 14

Arthur Maureen says...

nickynoodah wrote:
No doubt a bedsit dweller and a smoking splifhead
one of our poorest citizens you know
Was it you?
[quote][p][bold]nickynoodah[/bold] wrote: No doubt a bedsit dweller and a smoking splifhead one of our poorest citizens you know[/p][/quote]Was it you? Arthur Maureen
  • Score: 0

5:09pm Wed 12 Feb 14

Boscomite says...

Baysider wrote:
Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?
The way I read it, was that her partner appears to be pushing a baby buggy.
[quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?[/p][/quote]Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?[/p][/quote]The way I read it, was that her partner appears to be pushing a baby buggy. Boscomite
  • Score: 4

7:22pm Wed 12 Feb 14

nickynoodah says...

Arthur Maureen wrote:
nickynoodah wrote:
No doubt a bedsit dweller and a smoking splifhead
one of our poorest citizens you know
Was it you?
Nah
Is this your real name George
also are you new to this site
must be
[quote][p][bold]Arthur Maureen[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]nickynoodah[/bold] wrote: No doubt a bedsit dweller and a smoking splifhead one of our poorest citizens you know[/p][/quote]Was it you?[/p][/quote]Nah Is this your real name George also are you new to this site must be nickynoodah
  • Score: -2

7:24pm Wed 12 Feb 14

Baysider says...

Boscomite wrote:
Baysider wrote:
Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?
The way I read it, was that her partner appears to be pushing a baby buggy.
Yeah...and that would have made it a more "interesting picture" because?

We all know what's gone on here but if Echo readers are happier having a go at someone for challenging low level, casual racism rather than the original poster who tried to bring the partners skin colour into the equation then that says more about them than me tbh.

Anyway I've made my point several times over but posters should expect to be challenged even if the sites clearly not moderated.
[quote][p][bold]Boscomite[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?[/p][/quote]Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?[/p][/quote]The way I read it, was that her partner appears to be pushing a baby buggy.[/p][/quote]Yeah...and that would have made it a more "interesting picture" because? We all know what's gone on here but if Echo readers are happier having a go at someone for challenging low level, casual racism rather than the original poster who tried to bring the partners skin colour into the equation then that says more about them than me tbh. Anyway I've made my point several times over but posters should expect to be challenged even if the sites clearly not moderated. Baysider
  • Score: -1

7:28pm Wed 12 Feb 14

kalebmoledirt says...

suzigirl wrote:
I think that the Police woman involved should have been used to this sort of abuse and let it go over her head - unfortunately that is the nature of the beast - you see worse on the fly on the wall programmes about Police on the TV!
God forbid it becomes acceptable to walk into a public place under the lnfluence and just spout off a foul mouthed outburst.without being prepared to accept being jabbed with cattle prod between the eyes And given a pamphlet on acceptable behaviour.
[quote][p][bold]suzigirl[/bold] wrote: I think that the Police woman involved should have been used to this sort of abuse and let it go over her head - unfortunately that is the nature of the beast - you see worse on the fly on the wall programmes about Police on the TV![/p][/quote]God forbid it becomes acceptable to walk into a public place under the lnfluence and just spout off a foul mouthed outburst.without being prepared to accept being jabbed with cattle prod between the eyes And given a pamphlet on acceptable behaviour. kalebmoledirt
  • Score: 7

8:32pm Wed 12 Feb 14

kalebmoledirt says...

Baysider wrote:
Boscomite wrote:
Baysider wrote:
Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?
The way I read it, was that her partner appears to be pushing a baby buggy.
Yeah...and that would have made it a more "interesting picture" because?

We all know what's gone on here but if Echo readers are happier having a go at someone for challenging low level, casual racism rather than the original poster who tried to bring the partners skin colour into the equation then that says more about them than me tbh.

Anyway I've made my point several times over but posters should expect to be challenged even if the sites clearly not moderated.
Relax, your racially sencative.but very judgmental.And have a tendency to spout a lot of sphuedo intellectual noncence. Hope your week gets better
[quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Boscomite[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?[/p][/quote]Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?[/p][/quote]The way I read it, was that her partner appears to be pushing a baby buggy.[/p][/quote]Yeah...and that would have made it a more "interesting picture" because? We all know what's gone on here but if Echo readers are happier having a go at someone for challenging low level, casual racism rather than the original poster who tried to bring the partners skin colour into the equation then that says more about them than me tbh. Anyway I've made my point several times over but posters should expect to be challenged even if the sites clearly not moderated.[/p][/quote]Relax, your racially sencative.but very judgmental.And have a tendency to spout a lot of sphuedo intellectual noncence. Hope your week gets better kalebmoledirt
  • Score: 1

8:44pm Wed 12 Feb 14

simcal says...

suzigirl wrote:
I think that the Police woman involved should have been used to this sort of abuse and let it go over her head - unfortunately that is the nature of the beast - you see worse on the fly on the wall programmes about Police on the TV!
Never thought I would agree with you. I'll put it down to having flu.
[quote][p][bold]suzigirl[/bold] wrote: I think that the Police woman involved should have been used to this sort of abuse and let it go over her head - unfortunately that is the nature of the beast - you see worse on the fly on the wall programmes about Police on the TV![/p][/quote]Never thought I would agree with you. I'll put it down to having flu. simcal
  • Score: -4

9:08pm Wed 12 Feb 14

JemBmth says...

JemBmth wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
No doubt we are supporting this vile chav
I don't think so jatemoledirt. We all lose patience sometimes but MOST of use manage to control it. It can be frustrating at times, it's just that some people do not know how to behave eg. the above./ There are some unbearable people around. It us their problem - I suggest 'anger management'!
If anyone is intelligent enough to read between the lines, I was supporting the first two comments. Please read more carefully.
[quote][p][bold]JemBmth[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: No doubt we are supporting this vile chav[/p][/quote]I don't think so jatemoledirt. We all lose patience sometimes but MOST of use manage to control it. It can be frustrating at times, it's just that some people do not know how to behave eg. the above./ There are some unbearable people around. It us their problem - I suggest 'anger management'![/p][/quote]If anyone is intelligent enough to read between the lines, I was supporting the first two comments. Please read more carefully. JemBmth
  • Score: -1

9:09pm Wed 12 Feb 14

Letcommonsenseprevail says...

Go back to London you nasty piece of work. I hope your parents are proud of you.
Go back to London you nasty piece of work. I hope your parents are proud of you. Letcommonsenseprevail
  • Score: 4

10:00pm Wed 12 Feb 14

stevobath says...

kalebmoledirt wrote:
The Liberal wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
No doubt we are supporting this vile chav
Having checked out Limesdale Gardens on Google Street View, it hardly looks like a deprived neighbourhood. Either way, she should have received a much higher fine plus community service for her appalling behaviour. With a temper like that, I hope she doesn't have any children of her own.
People on full benefits (which given her behaviour she is unlikely to be in work)can afford to live in the more upmarket areas.And still afford to be under the the influence of whatever
How do you know she's on benefits?
Also being rude & nasty isn't the priviledge of people on benefits.

What a pathetic & narrow minded individual you are.

Nasty people come in all shapes & sizes, classes some who work & some who don't. You come across as a bit of an a hole.
[quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Liberal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: No doubt we are supporting this vile chav[/p][/quote]Having checked out Limesdale Gardens on Google Street View, it hardly looks like a deprived neighbourhood. Either way, she should have received a much higher fine plus community service for her appalling behaviour. With a temper like that, I hope she doesn't have any children of her own.[/p][/quote]People on full benefits (which given her behaviour she is unlikely to be in work)can afford to live in the more upmarket areas.And still afford to be under the the influence of whatever[/p][/quote]How do you know she's on benefits? Also being rude & nasty isn't the priviledge of people on benefits. What a pathetic & narrow minded individual you are. Nasty people come in all shapes & sizes, classes some who work & some who don't. You come across as a bit of an a hole. stevobath
  • Score: 0

10:32pm Wed 12 Feb 14

dylexic bobert says...

Well at least the nice police officer was able to distract her from what she was actually in there to report.
Well at least the nice police officer was able to distract her from what she was actually in there to report. dylexic bobert
  • Score: -1

11:21pm Wed 12 Feb 14

Yankee1 says...

The 'good' news is that this story will turn up any time a potential employer carries out a background check on her. She will be googled for life.
The 'good' news is that this story will turn up any time a potential employer carries out a background check on her. She will be googled for life. Yankee1
  • Score: 2

12:48am Thu 13 Feb 14

ASM says...

losthope wrote:
Isn't it interesting that saying that to a police officer meant the case got to court, while an 'ordinary' person complaining about similar abuse yelled at them in the street would have told there was nothing they could do and left with the impression they were wasting police time?
I completely agree with your point.
I should also add that police officers are used to dealing with low life scum, they should be trained and I am sure they are trained to deal with insults, as part of their job. Why would you take anything that Hill says personally? (look at her!). If they can't cope with idiotic comments, then they are in the wrong job!
I also think it is a pathetic waste of time and tax payers money taking this to court.
All very, very immature.
[quote][p][bold]losthope[/bold] wrote: Isn't it interesting that saying that to a police officer meant the case got to court, while an 'ordinary' person complaining about similar abuse yelled at them in the street would have told there was nothing they could do and left with the impression they were wasting police time?[/p][/quote]I completely agree with your point. I should also add that police officers are used to dealing with low life scum, they should be trained and I am sure they are trained to deal with insults, as part of their job. Why would you take anything that Hill says personally? (look at her!). If they can't cope with idiotic comments, then they are in the wrong job! I also think it is a pathetic waste of time and tax payers money taking this to court. All very, very immature. ASM
  • Score: -5

8:55am Thu 13 Feb 14

suzigirl says...

simcal wrote:
suzigirl wrote: I think that the Police woman involved should have been used to this sort of abuse and let it go over her head - unfortunately that is the nature of the beast - you see worse on the fly on the wall programmes about Police on the TV!
Never thought I would agree with you. I'll put it down to having flu.
Gosh I am honoured - hope you get better soon - Vick on the chest is very good!
[quote][p][bold]simcal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]suzigirl[/bold] wrote: I think that the Police woman involved should have been used to this sort of abuse and let it go over her head - unfortunately that is the nature of the beast - you see worse on the fly on the wall programmes about Police on the TV![/p][/quote]Never thought I would agree with you. I'll put it down to having flu.[/p][/quote]Gosh I am honoured - hope you get better soon - Vick on the chest is very good! suzigirl
  • Score: -2

9:49am Thu 13 Feb 14

kalebmoledirt says...

stevobath wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
The Liberal wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
No doubt we are supporting this vile chav
Having checked out Limesdale Gardens on Google Street View, it hardly looks like a deprived neighbourhood. Either way, she should have received a much higher fine plus community service for her appalling behaviour. With a temper like that, I hope she doesn't have any children of her own.
People on full benefits (which given her behaviour she is unlikely to be in work)can afford to live in the more upmarket areas.And still afford to be under the the influence of whatever
How do you know she's on benefits?
Also being rude & nasty isn't the priviledge of people on benefits.

What a pathetic & narrow minded individual you are.

Nasty people come in all shapes & sizes, classes some who work & some who don't. You come across as a bit of an a hole.
I bow to your greater knowledge of the behaviour of people that turn up in a police station miles from their own home under the influence and then feel free to spout off whatever takes their fancy,to me it is totally alien behaviour but I admit I do not have the insight you possess to be able to pass judgment on people you have never met.Madam it as been a pleasure exposing your opinions to public scrutiny.Must go have a lovely day sure your quite fragrant in reality
[quote][p][bold]stevobath[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Liberal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: No doubt we are supporting this vile chav[/p][/quote]Having checked out Limesdale Gardens on Google Street View, it hardly looks like a deprived neighbourhood. Either way, she should have received a much higher fine plus community service for her appalling behaviour. With a temper like that, I hope she doesn't have any children of her own.[/p][/quote]People on full benefits (which given her behaviour she is unlikely to be in work)can afford to live in the more upmarket areas.And still afford to be under the the influence of whatever[/p][/quote]How do you know she's on benefits? Also being rude & nasty isn't the priviledge of people on benefits. What a pathetic & narrow minded individual you are. Nasty people come in all shapes & sizes, classes some who work & some who don't. You come across as a bit of an a hole.[/p][/quote]I bow to your greater knowledge of the behaviour of people that turn up in a police station miles from their own home under the influence and then feel free to spout off whatever takes their fancy,to me it is totally alien behaviour but I admit I do not have the insight you possess to be able to pass judgment on people you have never met.Madam it as been a pleasure exposing your opinions to public scrutiny.Must go have a lovely day sure your quite fragrant in reality kalebmoledirt
  • Score: -1

10:12am Thu 13 Feb 14

scrumpyjack says...

suzigirl wrote:
I think that the Police woman involved should have been used to this sort of abuse and let it go over her head - unfortunately that is the nature of the beast - you see worse on the fly on the wall programmes about Police on the TV!
Oh she should just take it?

The more it is simply waived off the worse it will get.

We have seen the slow decline in respect in our society and the more people with your attitude the deeper in the crud we will sink.

Ever heard of the phrase 'give them an inch and they'll take a mile'?
[quote][p][bold]suzigirl[/bold] wrote: I think that the Police woman involved should have been used to this sort of abuse and let it go over her head - unfortunately that is the nature of the beast - you see worse on the fly on the wall programmes about Police on the TV![/p][/quote]Oh she should just take it? The more it is simply waived off the worse it will get. We have seen the slow decline in respect in our society and the more people with your attitude the deeper in the crud we will sink. Ever heard of the phrase 'give them an inch and they'll take a mile'? scrumpyjack
  • Score: 6

10:23am Thu 13 Feb 14

scrumpyjack says...

ASM wrote:
losthope wrote:
Isn't it interesting that saying that to a police officer meant the case got to court, while an 'ordinary' person complaining about similar abuse yelled at them in the street would have told there was nothing they could do and left with the impression they were wasting police time?
I completely agree with your point.
I should also add that police officers are used to dealing with low life scum, they should be trained and I am sure they are trained to deal with insults, as part of their job. Why would you take anything that Hill says personally? (look at her!). If they can't cope with idiotic comments, then they are in the wrong job!
I also think it is a pathetic waste of time and tax payers money taking this to court.
All very, very immature.
It's about respect.

Be seen to allow this and all lowlifes would see it as free reign.

Are you stupid or a lowlife?

You have to be one or the other if you can't understand that.
[quote][p][bold]ASM[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]losthope[/bold] wrote: Isn't it interesting that saying that to a police officer meant the case got to court, while an 'ordinary' person complaining about similar abuse yelled at them in the street would have told there was nothing they could do and left with the impression they were wasting police time?[/p][/quote]I completely agree with your point. I should also add that police officers are used to dealing with low life scum, they should be trained and I am sure they are trained to deal with insults, as part of their job. Why would you take anything that Hill says personally? (look at her!). If they can't cope with idiotic comments, then they are in the wrong job! I also think it is a pathetic waste of time and tax payers money taking this to court. All very, very immature.[/p][/quote]It's about respect. Be seen to allow this and all lowlifes would see it as free reign. Are you stupid or a lowlife? You have to be one or the other if you can't understand that. scrumpyjack
  • Score: 6

12:24pm Thu 13 Feb 14

Letcommonsenseprevail says...

Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
Why are you making the statement 'it appears she has a black partner with her'? Perhaps he has just finished work and has dirty hands?
[quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?[/p][/quote]Why are you making the statement 'it appears she has a black partner with her'? Perhaps he has just finished work and has dirty hands? Letcommonsenseprevail
  • Score: 2

12:26pm Thu 13 Feb 14

Letcommonsenseprevail says...

Baysider wrote:
steelpaul wrote:
Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Baysider wrote:
Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?
From the horses mouth to the donkeys rear end you would do well not to bring race creed or colour to the debate my point was, is the pram carrying her child and if so can she be trusted with it
Why not say that then? Oh that's right because it's total rubbish and it's taken you all morning to think of something that even remotely gets you out of the corner you painted yourself in to. It doesn't even stack up because you can see there's a buggy with her so whether the photo was uncropped or not it's a reasonable assumption she had a child with her.

You know it, I know it and everyone reading your comment knows what you were alluding to with your reference to the photo being cropped.
Although racism is still occasionally a problem in this country, people like you who try and turn everything into a racial argument are a far bigger problem in this day and age. Shut up, just going by the thumbs downs on each of your posts, it's quite clear that everyone thinks your being a moron
The day I pay attention to the thumbs down on here and use them as my moral compass is quite a way off yet.

Have you got any evidence that I try to turn everything into an argument about race? No you haven't because it's not true but on this occasion the poster made a casual remark designed to bring the race of this persons partner into the discussion. No relevance to the issue whatsoever so I challenged them. That doesn't make me some sort of politically correct, tree hugging, liberal or moronic as you so kindly put it but if the alternative is to idly accept casual racism then fair enough.

She's still a thoroughly nasty piece of work though...
No you're wrong - the poster made no allusion to the colour of the person pushing the buggy. You brought that up unprompted. You sir, are an agent-provocateur, and you know it.
[quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]steelpaul[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?[/p][/quote]Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?[/p][/quote]From the horses mouth to the donkeys rear end you would do well not to bring race creed or colour to the debate my point was, is the pram carrying her child and if so can she be trusted with it[/p][/quote]Why not say that then? Oh that's right because it's total rubbish and it's taken you all morning to think of something that even remotely gets you out of the corner you painted yourself in to. It doesn't even stack up because you can see there's a buggy with her so whether the photo was uncropped or not it's a reasonable assumption she had a child with her. You know it, I know it and everyone reading your comment knows what you were alluding to with your reference to the photo being cropped.[/p][/quote]Although racism is still occasionally a problem in this country, people like you who try and turn everything into a racial argument are a far bigger problem in this day and age. Shut up, just going by the thumbs downs on each of your posts, it's quite clear that everyone thinks your being a moron[/p][/quote]The day I pay attention to the thumbs down on here and use them as my moral compass is quite a way off yet. Have you got any evidence that I try to turn everything into an argument about race? No you haven't because it's not true but on this occasion the poster made a casual remark designed to bring the race of this persons partner into the discussion. No relevance to the issue whatsoever so I challenged them. That doesn't make me some sort of politically correct, tree hugging, liberal or moronic as you so kindly put it but if the alternative is to idly accept casual racism then fair enough. She's still a thoroughly nasty piece of work though...[/p][/quote]No you're wrong - the poster made no allusion to the colour of the person pushing the buggy. You brought that up unprompted. You sir, are an agent-provocateur, and you know it. Letcommonsenseprevail
  • Score: 3

11:59pm Thu 13 Feb 14

s-pb2 says...

Boscomite wrote:
Baysider wrote:
Baysider wrote:
kalebmoledirt wrote:
Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it
Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?
Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?
The way I read it, was that her partner appears to be pushing a baby buggy.
Thats how I read it too. It appears baysider is the only one who has missed the point and is going on about some racist angle, havent the faintest idea why though
[quote][p][bold]Boscomite[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Baysider[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kalebmoledirt[/bold] wrote: Would have been a more interesting picture if the Echo had not cropped it[/p][/quote]Are you saying that because it appears she has a black partner with her? She sounds like a disgustingly offensive person but I fail to see the relevance of your post, perhaps you could explain?[/p][/quote]Still waiting for the relevance of the skin colour of the man with her to be explained. Perhaps one of those who flagged my post would like to explain it to me instead then?[/p][/quote]The way I read it, was that her partner appears to be pushing a baby buggy.[/p][/quote]Thats how I read it too. It appears baysider is the only one who has missed the point and is going on about some racist angle, havent the faintest idea why though s-pb2
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree