When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Staff evacuated following kitchen fire in Bournemouth restaurant
Updated 10:24am Wednesday 22nd January 2014 in News
STAFF at Bournemouth's Print Room restaurant were evacuated following a fire this morning.
The blaze, which caused smoke minor damage only, began in a deep fat fryer at around 9.51am.
Two fire engines from Westbourne and Poole attended the incident.
However, quick-thinking staff had doused the flames using fire extinguishers before firefighters arrived.
The engines left the scene at around 10.10am.
Comments are closed on this article.