Staff evacuated following kitchen fire in Bournemouth restaurant

Staff evacuated following kitchen fire in Bournemouth bar

Staff evacuated following kitchen fire in Bournemouth bar

First published in News
Last updated

STAFF at Bournemouth's Print Room restaurant were evacuated following a fire this morning.

The blaze, which caused smoke minor damage only, began in a deep fat fryer at around 9.51am.

Two fire engines from Westbourne and Poole attended the incident.

However, quick-thinking staff had doused the flames using fire extinguishers before firefighters arrived.

The engines left the scene at around 10.10am.

Comments (3)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

1:16pm Wed 22 Jan 14

jquain says...

Wow what a story!
Wow what a story! jquain
  • Score: 10

4:30pm Wed 22 Jan 14

John T says...

jquain wrote:
Wow what a story!
And the Echo reporter had to find their way there all the way from Richmond Hill!
[quote][p][bold]jquain[/bold] wrote: Wow what a story![/p][/quote]And the Echo reporter had to find their way there all the way from Richmond Hill! John T
  • Score: 5

5:48pm Wed 22 Jan 14

MrPitiful says...

And no attached photo of their latest menu and special offers??

Blimey, no freebies for the Echo staff this month then.
And no attached photo of their latest menu and special offers?? Blimey, no freebies for the Echo staff this month then. MrPitiful
  • Score: 3

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree