UPDATE: Drivers stuck in long delays on Castle Lane East again

Bournemouth Echo: Drivers warned they face long delays on Castle Lane East again Drivers warned they face long delays on Castle Lane East again

DRIVERS are being warned to expect long delays on Castle Lane East again this evening.

Yesterday hundreds of drivers were stuck in severe traffic jams due to temporary traffic lights at Barrack Road in Christchurch. 

Road closures at Stony Lane, the Avon Causeway and gas works at Christchurch High Street also added to the problems.

Some reported being stuck in the car park at Royal Bournemouth Hospital for hours as they waited to get on to the main route.

Bournemouth Council tweeted to warn motorists there could be long delays between Royal Bournemouth Hospital and the Iford roundabout during this evening's rush-hour.

Meanwhile, Dorset County Council have issued contradictory statements about when the Barrack Road temporary lights will be gone.

A statement from Southern Gas Networks earlier said the work was due to finish by the end of Thursday and the lights would be manned at peak periods.  "We'd like to apologise for any inconvenience which may be caused and thank motorists for their patience," a statement added.

Dorset County Council, which granted the company a licence for the work, said the lights should be removed before the Wednesday evening rush hour.

A hospital worker, who asked not to be named, said yesterday: “It’s absolutely disgraceful.

“It’s total disorganisation – I left work at 3pm thinking I would beat the fiasco and I’ve moved about two inches in 40 minutes.

“There’s no direction from anybody, there’s going to be an accident.

“There are patients here coming out that have had surgery and they’re sitting in their cars.”

Patient Nick Simpson said: "I've been in the hsopital to have my eyes lasered and I've been stuck in the bottom car park for about two hours."

Hospital worker Sara Padroni said: "I've been here for one hour 20 minutes and I'm at the same point I was before.

"In my opinion if someone switched off the traffic lights and they started to use common sense, the traffic would flow."

Comments (28)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

4:08pm Wed 8 Jan 14

Mushroom432 says...

This isn't jsut because of the roadworks... It's a weekly occurence!

It's about time Bournemouth got a Monorail.
This isn't jsut because of the roadworks... It's a weekly occurence! It's about time Bournemouth got a Monorail. Mushroom432
  • Score: 30

4:10pm Wed 8 Jan 14

Petelucas says...

Disgraceful. Our Borough and County Councils have no clue. They expect people to work and pay their dues and then do this. Not to mention patents going to and from hospital; incompetent doesn't even come close
Disgraceful. Our Borough and County Councils have no clue. They expect people to work and pay their dues and then do this. Not to mention patents going to and from hospital; incompetent doesn't even come close Petelucas
  • Score: 27

4:16pm Wed 8 Jan 14

nobull says...

gonna be a very slow accident if you move 2inches in 40 mins!
gonna be a very slow accident if you move 2inches in 40 mins! nobull
  • Score: 11

4:20pm Wed 8 Jan 14

nobull says...

Don't forget people from the Law courts, hotel and Hospital all coming out of one exit xx MAD xx
Don't forget people from the Law courts, hotel and Hospital all coming out of one exit xx MAD xx nobull
  • Score: 19

4:22pm Wed 8 Jan 14

nobull says...

nobull wrote:
gonna be a very slow accident if you move 2inches in 40 mins!
you should not be driving if you need direction at that speed xx
[quote][p][bold]nobull[/bold] wrote: gonna be a very slow accident if you move 2inches in 40 mins![/p][/quote]you should not be driving if you need direction at that speed xx nobull
  • Score: 2

4:46pm Wed 8 Jan 14

muscliffman says...

Let's forget the recent but already discredited 'Three Towns Travel' scheme fiasco and find someone in authority who has a clue to get a long overdue grip on this section of wretched road.
Let's forget the recent but already discredited 'Three Towns Travel' scheme fiasco and find someone in authority who has a clue to get a long overdue grip on this section of wretched road. muscliffman
  • Score: 13

4:56pm Wed 8 Jan 14

shh I am at work says...

One of the other issues around the Castle Lane East and Bournemouth Hospital traffic problems is that drivers coming from the Cooper Dean Roundabout are driving into Deansleigh Road using the filter lane and then turning around at the roundabout and going back on to Castle Lane East towards Iford. This is a big queue jump, but inevitably then stops the traffic from being able to leave the Hospital.

Maybe the first roundabout in Deansleigh Road should be replaced with traffic lights to allow some control on the movement of traffic.
One of the other issues around the Castle Lane East and Bournemouth Hospital traffic problems is that drivers coming from the Cooper Dean Roundabout are driving into Deansleigh Road using the filter lane and then turning around at the roundabout and going back on to Castle Lane East towards Iford. This is a big queue jump, but inevitably then stops the traffic from being able to leave the Hospital. Maybe the first roundabout in Deansleigh Road should be replaced with traffic lights to allow some control on the movement of traffic. shh I am at work
  • Score: 13

4:57pm Wed 8 Jan 14

BackOfTheNet says...

I eagerly await an "it's just taken me an hour to drive somewhere I can walk in 10 minutes" post.

The traffic that the moaners are (they're not in it, they are it) will get worse until some manage to commute in some other way, or at least car-share.

If only there were numerous bus services that run there regularly...
I eagerly await an "it's just taken me an hour to drive somewhere I can walk in 10 minutes" post. The traffic that the moaners are (they're not in it, they are it) will get worse until some manage to commute in some other way, or at least car-share. If only there were numerous bus services that run there regularly... BackOfTheNet
  • Score: -8

5:06pm Wed 8 Jan 14

Anarmslength says...

My shift finished at 3pm. I finally got out of the car park at 4pm. To make it worse I have to pay £7 each day I park there.
My shift finished at 3pm. I finally got out of the car park at 4pm. To make it worse I have to pay £7 each day I park there. Anarmslength
  • Score: 2

5:15pm Wed 8 Jan 14

Telscombe Cliffy says...

Petelucas wrote:
Disgraceful. Our Borough and County Councils have no clue. They expect people to work and pay their dues and then do this. Not to mention patents going to and from hospital; incompetent doesn't even come close
Agreed, is no one in control?. These road works should be suspended until the Avon Causeway is opened. They should finish at 2pm each day too, the peak period in Barrack Road runs from 2:30 (schools traffic kicks off the jam) till about 6:30
[quote][p][bold]Petelucas[/bold] wrote: Disgraceful. Our Borough and County Councils have no clue. They expect people to work and pay their dues and then do this. Not to mention patents going to and from hospital; incompetent doesn't even come close[/p][/quote]Agreed, is no one in control?. These road works should be suspended until the Avon Causeway is opened. They should finish at 2pm each day too, the peak period in Barrack Road runs from 2:30 (schools traffic kicks off the jam) till about 6:30 Telscombe Cliffy
  • Score: 14

5:15pm Wed 8 Jan 14

Townee says...

BackOfTheNet wrote:
I eagerly await an "it's just taken me an hour to drive somewhere I can walk in 10 minutes" post.

The traffic that the moaners are (they're not in it, they are it) will get worse until some manage to commute in some other way, or at least car-share.

If only there were numerous bus services that run there regularly...
I for one don't want to stand in the freezing cold, pouring rain and wind waiting for something that might turn up on time and then be full.
It's not buses we need it's better traffic control but we all know the council don't want people to use cars so they won't improve traffic junctions.
Many motorist know what is needed but we are not asked what we think.
[quote][p][bold]BackOfTheNet[/bold] wrote: I eagerly await an "it's just taken me an hour to drive somewhere I can walk in 10 minutes" post. The traffic that the moaners are (they're not in it, they are it) will get worse until some manage to commute in some other way, or at least car-share. If only there were numerous bus services that run there regularly...[/p][/quote]I for one don't want to stand in the freezing cold, pouring rain and wind waiting for something that might turn up on time and then be full. It's not buses we need it's better traffic control but we all know the council don't want people to use cars so they won't improve traffic junctions. Many motorist know what is needed but we are not asked what we think. Townee
  • Score: -4

5:23pm Wed 8 Jan 14

Telscombe Cliffy says...

A new road is needed as well from Castlepoint ,across the River to the Airport then swinging right parallel to the runway to a new junction on the A338. In fact it needs to carry on behind St Catherines hill and across to the Christchurch bypass on a new bridge over the River Avon. All dual carriageway and high above the flood plain.
A new road is needed as well from Castlepoint ,across the River to the Airport then swinging right parallel to the runway to a new junction on the A338. In fact it needs to carry on behind St Catherines hill and across to the Christchurch bypass on a new bridge over the River Avon. All dual carriageway and high above the flood plain. Telscombe Cliffy
  • Score: 8

6:23pm Wed 8 Jan 14

Phixer says...

Telscombe Cliffy wrote:
A new road is needed as well from Castlepoint ,across the River to the Airport then swinging right parallel to the runway to a new junction on the A338. In fact it needs to carry on behind St Catherines hill and across to the Christchurch bypass on a new bridge over the River Avon. All dual carriageway and high above the flood plain.
You can blame the tree-huggers for putting the kibosh on that idea.
[quote][p][bold]Telscombe Cliffy[/bold] wrote: A new road is needed as well from Castlepoint ,across the River to the Airport then swinging right parallel to the runway to a new junction on the A338. In fact it needs to carry on behind St Catherines hill and across to the Christchurch bypass on a new bridge over the River Avon. All dual carriageway and high above the flood plain.[/p][/quote]You can blame the tree-huggers for putting the kibosh on that idea. Phixer
  • Score: 5

6:25pm Wed 8 Jan 14

Phixer says...

muscliffman wrote:
Let's forget the recent but already discredited 'Three Towns Travel' scheme fiasco and find someone in authority who has a clue to get a long overdue grip on this section of wretched road.
Your joking! Nobody in a public service admits 'authority' or 'responsibility'. Too busy passing the buck and counting their pension pots.
[quote][p][bold]muscliffman[/bold] wrote: Let's forget the recent but already discredited 'Three Towns Travel' scheme fiasco and find someone in authority who has a clue to get a long overdue grip on this section of wretched road.[/p][/quote]Your joking! Nobody in a public service admits 'authority' or 'responsibility'. Too busy passing the buck and counting their pension pots. Phixer
  • Score: 3

6:25pm Wed 8 Jan 14

whataboutthat says...

Telscombe Cliffy wrote:
A new road is needed as well from Castlepoint ,across the River to the Airport then swinging right parallel to the runway to a new junction on the A338. In fact it needs to carry on behind St Catherines hill and across to the Christchurch bypass on a new bridge over the River Avon. All dual carriageway and high above the flood plain.
You're nuts!
[quote][p][bold]Telscombe Cliffy[/bold] wrote: A new road is needed as well from Castlepoint ,across the River to the Airport then swinging right parallel to the runway to a new junction on the A338. In fact it needs to carry on behind St Catherines hill and across to the Christchurch bypass on a new bridge over the River Avon. All dual carriageway and high above the flood plain.[/p][/quote]You're nuts! whataboutthat
  • Score: -16

6:33pm Wed 8 Jan 14

spooki says...

"Patient Nick Simpson said: "I've been in the hsopital to have my eyes lasered and I've been stuck in the bottom car park for about two hours."
If that guys just had his eyes lasered, should he be driving?
"Patient Nick Simpson said: "I've been in the hsopital to have my eyes lasered and I've been stuck in the bottom car park for about two hours." If that guys just had his eyes lasered, should he be driving? spooki
  • Score: 12

6:38pm Wed 8 Jan 14

spooki says...

BackOfTheNet wrote:
I eagerly await an "it's just taken me an hour to drive somewhere I can walk in 10 minutes" post.

The traffic that the moaners are (they're not in it, they are it) will get worse until some manage to commute in some other way, or at least car-share.

If only there were numerous bus services that run there regularly...
Yes perhaps you could walk that far in ten minutes BUT what if you work further away that you couldn't walk there? I could walk from RBH to Castlepoint in 15 minutes but that's no good if I live in Kinson is it?

If only they'd thought about how the buses were placed around the hospital when they actually built the place, they wouldn't have a huge mess there right now!
Although, where exactly are the buses meant to go once the bus lane ends? Will they not ALSO be stuck in the traffic around Christchurch? Or do your buses have the ability to fly?
[quote][p][bold]BackOfTheNet[/bold] wrote: I eagerly await an "it's just taken me an hour to drive somewhere I can walk in 10 minutes" post. The traffic that the moaners are (they're not in it, they are it) will get worse until some manage to commute in some other way, or at least car-share. If only there were numerous bus services that run there regularly...[/p][/quote]Yes perhaps you could walk that far in ten minutes BUT what if you work further away that you couldn't walk there? I could walk from RBH to Castlepoint in 15 minutes but that's no good if I live in Kinson is it? If only they'd thought about how the buses were placed around the hospital when they actually built the place, they wouldn't have a huge mess there right now! Although, where exactly are the buses meant to go once the bus lane ends? Will they not ALSO be stuck in the traffic around Christchurch? Or do your buses have the ability to fly? spooki
  • Score: 5

6:45pm Wed 8 Jan 14

s-pb2 says...

Head of the road system in Bournemouth, Ian Kalra, seems way too busy putting in unnecessary parking restrictions in quiet residential areas and putting together nonsensical proposals for Boscombe when he should be tackling the neverending issue of the stretch of Castle Lane from the Cooper Dean to Iford roundabout. Theres your person to blame!
Head of the road system in Bournemouth, Ian Kalra, seems way too busy putting in unnecessary parking restrictions in quiet residential areas and putting together nonsensical proposals for Boscombe when he should be tackling the neverending issue of the stretch of Castle Lane from the Cooper Dean to Iford roundabout. Theres your person to blame! s-pb2
  • Score: 8

6:46pm Wed 8 Jan 14

Chukki's uncle says...

Many years ago the Council rejected a slip round joining the Wessex Way from the hospital site because of cost. Surely that idea now has to be revisited. I see the Council tweeted to expect delays this afternoon. Well spotted !
Many years ago the Council rejected a slip round joining the Wessex Way from the hospital site because of cost. Surely that idea now has to be revisited. I see the Council tweeted to expect delays this afternoon. Well spotted ! Chukki's uncle
  • Score: 7

7:20pm Wed 8 Jan 14

muscliffman says...

Telscombe Cliffy wrote:
A new road is needed as well from Castlepoint ,across the River to the Airport then swinging right parallel to the runway to a new junction on the A338. In fact it needs to carry on behind St Catherines hill and across to the Christchurch bypass on a new bridge over the River Avon. All dual carriageway and high above the flood plain.
Once more we are getting quite close to the Castle Lane relief road ideas of the 1960/70s. But from a practical view point the road that you describe might ideally be built right on the flood plain rather than high above it, because if just slightly raised (preferably on pillars) it would only take up vacant land unsuitable for virtually anything else. The A338 carriageway has rarely flooded where it crosses the river on this same flood plain, although it is only a very few feet above fields that regularly do - so it does work.
[quote][p][bold]Telscombe Cliffy[/bold] wrote: A new road is needed as well from Castlepoint ,across the River to the Airport then swinging right parallel to the runway to a new junction on the A338. In fact it needs to carry on behind St Catherines hill and across to the Christchurch bypass on a new bridge over the River Avon. All dual carriageway and high above the flood plain.[/p][/quote]Once more we are getting quite close to the Castle Lane relief road ideas of the 1960/70s. But from a practical view point the road that you describe might ideally be built right on the flood plain rather than high above it, because if just slightly raised (preferably on pillars) it would only take up vacant land unsuitable for virtually anything else. The A338 carriageway has rarely flooded where it crosses the river on this same flood plain, although it is only a very few feet above fields that regularly do - so it does work. muscliffman
  • Score: 3

7:56pm Wed 8 Jan 14

Telscombe Cliffy says...

muscliffman wrote:
Telscombe Cliffy wrote:
A new road is needed as well from Castlepoint ,across the River to the Airport then swinging right parallel to the runway to a new junction on the A338. In fact it needs to carry on behind St Catherines hill and across to the Christchurch bypass on a new bridge over the River Avon. All dual carriageway and high above the flood plain.
Once more we are getting quite close to the Castle Lane relief road ideas of the 1960/70s. But from a practical view point the road that you describe might ideally be built right on the flood plain rather than high above it, because if just slightly raised (preferably on pillars) it would only take up vacant land unsuitable for virtually anything else. The A338 carriageway has rarely flooded where it crosses the river on this same flood plain, although it is only a very few feet above fields that regularly do - so it does work.
Yes , sorry did not mean very high. As you say , just like the Spur road but on pillars.
Traffic is concentrated on Christchurch because the bypass has the only really adequate crossing of the Avon south of Ringwood. Causeway is substandard , narrow and floods, ditto Bridge St. Most traffic using Barrack Rd and Christchurch bypass is through traffic , e.g. New Milton/Highcliffe to Airport/Ferndown/Hos
pital/Castlepoint, Bournemouth to Lymington, Bransgore/Burton to Boscombe etc. Poor old Christchurch itself is not that busy, but the people living there suffer trying to do even short trips around the Borough because of all the cross traffic.
[quote][p][bold]muscliffman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Telscombe Cliffy[/bold] wrote: A new road is needed as well from Castlepoint ,across the River to the Airport then swinging right parallel to the runway to a new junction on the A338. In fact it needs to carry on behind St Catherines hill and across to the Christchurch bypass on a new bridge over the River Avon. All dual carriageway and high above the flood plain.[/p][/quote]Once more we are getting quite close to the Castle Lane relief road ideas of the 1960/70s. But from a practical view point the road that you describe might ideally be built right on the flood plain rather than high above it, because if just slightly raised (preferably on pillars) it would only take up vacant land unsuitable for virtually anything else. The A338 carriageway has rarely flooded where it crosses the river on this same flood plain, although it is only a very few feet above fields that regularly do - so it does work.[/p][/quote]Yes , sorry did not mean very high. As you say , just like the Spur road but on pillars. Traffic is concentrated on Christchurch because the bypass has the only really adequate crossing of the Avon south of Ringwood. Causeway is substandard , narrow and floods, ditto Bridge St. Most traffic using Barrack Rd and Christchurch bypass is through traffic , e.g. New Milton/Highcliffe to Airport/Ferndown/Hos pital/Castlepoint, Bournemouth to Lymington, Bransgore/Burton to Boscombe etc. Poor old Christchurch itself is not that busy, but the people living there suffer trying to do even short trips around the Borough because of all the cross traffic. Telscombe Cliffy
  • Score: 5

7:59pm Wed 8 Jan 14

a1a1a1 says...

and wait for ASDA to open in 2015 and the extra hundreds of cars per hour attempting to get along Barrack Road - possibly the most congested road in the area already
and wait for ASDA to open in 2015 and the extra hundreds of cars per hour attempting to get along Barrack Road - possibly the most congested road in the area already a1a1a1
  • Score: 6

8:13pm Wed 8 Jan 14

kalebmoledirt says...

Take a B road with a couple of big schools on it a bus station and a few small shops catering for a couple of large estates.A light bulb moment ,add a major shopping centre,major hospital crown court another major supermarket .numerous pubs .a major intersection. And then crown it it all with the most sets of traffic lights this side of the Peking scorch mark .so why so.many questions about MAJOR traffic problems,
Take a B road with a couple of big schools on it a bus station and a few small shops catering for a couple of large estates.A light bulb moment ,add a major shopping centre,major hospital crown court another major supermarket .numerous pubs .a major intersection. And then crown it it all with the most sets of traffic lights this side of the Peking scorch mark .so why so.many questions about MAJOR traffic problems, kalebmoledirt
  • Score: 4

8:21pm Wed 8 Jan 14

ranger_bob says...

Petelucas wrote:
Disgraceful. Our Borough and County Councils have no clue. They expect people to work and pay their dues and then do this. Not to mention patents going to and from hospital; incompetent doesn't even come close
Patents? Why would they go to the hospital? Shouldn't they be going to the patent office?
[quote][p][bold]Petelucas[/bold] wrote: Disgraceful. Our Borough and County Councils have no clue. They expect people to work and pay their dues and then do this. Not to mention patents going to and from hospital; incompetent doesn't even come close[/p][/quote]Patents? Why would they go to the hospital? Shouldn't they be going to the patent office? ranger_bob
  • Score: 0

8:27pm Wed 8 Jan 14

GAHmusic says...

spooki wrote:
"Patient Nick Simpson said: "I've been in the hsopital to have my eyes lasered and I've been stuck in the bottom car park for about two hours."
If that guys just had his eyes lasered, should he be driving?
The queue had in fact subsided some hours previous though
[quote][p][bold]spooki[/bold] wrote: "Patient Nick Simpson said: "I've been in the hsopital to have my eyes lasered and I've been stuck in the bottom car park for about two hours." If that guys just had his eyes lasered, should he be driving?[/p][/quote]The queue had in fact subsided some hours previous though GAHmusic
  • Score: 3

8:28pm Wed 8 Jan 14

glendower2909 says...

Would a by-pass really solve anything? Unless its use is possibly restricted to hospital court etc. staff / users which I cant see how would be policed I predict it will just create a new rat run through which people heading to the spur road will use. Why would someone crawl along to cooper dean to turn right if they could nip through the hospital? Be careful what you wish for

Main issue is we are too reliant on car to get about and have lost the will/ ability to walk when poss. And I am not ( as some have been accused on here) a "tree hugger" as with 2 kids and associated partners we are often a 4 car family.

We do however need to break the cycle or it will grind to a halt permanently. In reality we need to live where we work. Appreciate that this is not going to be an over night change but how many people work in Poole, Christchurch and Bournemouth but live in one of the other conurbations. On basis that these routes are rammed in both directions on most days we are all passing each other rather than working where we live. It has got out of kilter

God help us when we get city status...Trust me now it is on the council radar it will happen..
Would a by-pass really solve anything? Unless its use is possibly restricted to hospital court etc. staff / users which I cant see how would be policed I predict it will just create a new rat run through which people heading to the spur road will use. Why would someone crawl along to cooper dean to turn right if they could nip through the hospital? Be careful what you wish for Main issue is we are too reliant on car to get about and have lost the will/ ability to walk when poss. And I am not ( as some have been accused on here) a "tree hugger" as with 2 kids and associated partners we are often a 4 car family. We do however need to break the cycle or it will grind to a halt permanently. In reality we need to live where we work. Appreciate that this is not going to be an over night change but how many people work in Poole, Christchurch and Bournemouth but live in one of the other conurbations. On basis that these routes are rammed in both directions on most days we are all passing each other rather than working where we live. It has got out of kilter God help us when we get city status...Trust me now it is on the council radar it will happen.. glendower2909
  • Score: 2

8:34pm Wed 8 Jan 14

glendower2909 says...

GAHmusic wrote:
spooki wrote:
"Patient Nick Simpson said: "I've been in the hsopital to have my eyes lasered and I've been stuck in the bottom car park for about two hours."
If that guys just had his eyes lasered, should he be driving?
The queue had in fact subsided some hours previous though
@GAHmusic

LOL. Glad to see a sense of humour does exist on here.

Yes he was not at the hospital at all but had taken a wrong turn into Castlepoint lower level parking. The laser sounds were the beeping tills and scanner in the self service tills...
[quote][p][bold]GAHmusic[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]spooki[/bold] wrote: "Patient Nick Simpson said: "I've been in the hsopital to have my eyes lasered and I've been stuck in the bottom car park for about two hours." If that guys just had his eyes lasered, should he be driving?[/p][/quote]The queue had in fact subsided some hours previous though[/p][/quote]@GAHmusic LOL. Glad to see a sense of humour does exist on here. Yes he was not at the hospital at all but had taken a wrong turn into Castlepoint lower level parking. The laser sounds were the beeping tills and scanner in the self service tills... glendower2909
  • Score: 4

12:15pm Thu 9 Jan 14

Phixer says...

Townee wrote:
BackOfTheNet wrote:
I eagerly await an "it's just taken me an hour to drive somewhere I can walk in 10 minutes" post.

The traffic that the moaners are (they're not in it, they are it) will get worse until some manage to commute in some other way, or at least car-share.

If only there were numerous bus services that run there regularly...
I for one don't want to stand in the freezing cold, pouring rain and wind waiting for something that might turn up on time and then be full.
It's not buses we need it's better traffic control but we all know the council don't want people to use cars so they won't improve traffic junctions.
Many motorist know what is needed but we are not asked what we think.
If you - and others - weren't in your cars creating a traffic jam, the buses would be able to run on time.
[quote][p][bold]Townee[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BackOfTheNet[/bold] wrote: I eagerly await an "it's just taken me an hour to drive somewhere I can walk in 10 minutes" post. The traffic that the moaners are (they're not in it, they are it) will get worse until some manage to commute in some other way, or at least car-share. If only there were numerous bus services that run there regularly...[/p][/quote]I for one don't want to stand in the freezing cold, pouring rain and wind waiting for something that might turn up on time and then be full. It's not buses we need it's better traffic control but we all know the council don't want people to use cars so they won't improve traffic junctions. Many motorist know what is needed but we are not asked what we think.[/p][/quote]If you - and others - weren't in your cars creating a traffic jam, the buses would be able to run on time. Phixer
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree