When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Resident escapes from burning Hamworthy flat after chip pan fire
FIREFIGHTERS sped to Hamworthy after reports that a person was trapped inside a burning flat.
They were called to Cormorant House in Norton Way at 9.30pm and appliances from Poole and Hamworthy attended.
When they arrived they discovered the person had escaped from the flat and they used two sets of breathing apparatus to extinguish a burning chip pan. The flat was also ventilated.
Comments are closed on this article.