Resident escapes from burning Hamworthy flat after chip pan fire

Bournemouth Echo: Resident escapes from burning Hamworthy flat caused by chip pan fire Resident escapes from burning Hamworthy flat caused by chip pan fire

FIREFIGHTERS sped to Hamworthy after reports that a person was trapped inside a burning flat.

They were called to Cormorant House in Norton Way at 9.30pm and appliances from Poole and Hamworthy attended.

When they arrived they discovered the person had escaped from the flat and they used two sets of breathing apparatus to extinguish a burning chip pan. The flat was also ventilated.

Comments (3)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:14am Tue 7 Jan 14

John T says...

After news of the sad demise of the steak and kidney pie last week, would the Echo be so kind as to let readers know the fate of the chip pan? Was it destroyed?
After news of the sad demise of the steak and kidney pie last week, would the Echo be so kind as to let readers know the fate of the chip pan? Was it destroyed? John T

12:16pm Tue 7 Jan 14

hooplaa says...

John T wrote:
After news of the sad demise of the steak and kidney pie last week, would the Echo be so kind as to let readers know the fate of the chip pan? Was it destroyed?
I feel for the poor chips trapped inside!
[quote][p][bold]John T[/bold] wrote: After news of the sad demise of the steak and kidney pie last week, would the Echo be so kind as to let readers know the fate of the chip pan? Was it destroyed?[/p][/quote]I feel for the poor chips trapped inside! hooplaa

5:07pm Tue 7 Jan 14

pete woodley says...

Another outstanding news item.
Another outstanding news item. pete woodley

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree