Lightning hits garage on Somerford Road in Christchurch as storms roll across Dorset
Somerford Road in Christchurch has been closed off after lightning hit the front door of the BP petrol station.
- A severe flood warning remains in place for Iford Bridge Home Park, meaning there is a "danger to life"
- Evacuees of Iford Bridge Home Park have been advised that they will not be allowed to return home after the weekend
- East Dorset District Council is advising the residents of Beaulieu Gardens Home Park to consider evacuating
- A number of other flood warnings are in place Dorset as another storm sweeps in.
- All football & rugby matches on Bournemouth parks this weekend have been called off due to waterlogged pitches
- The Met Office has issued yellow 'be aware' warnings for heavy rain on Saturday from 9am until 2pm and Sunday from 9am until 11.59pm
- Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. tweet @Bournemouth or text them to 80360, starting your message with BE.