When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Firefighters called to chimney blaze
12:43pm Wednesday 1st January 2014 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a home in High Street, Lytchett Matravers, this morning.
A crew from Poole was sent to the unoccupied property after a call from a neighbour at 10.39am.
They found a fire burning in a hearth and a spokesman said that it had split over, leaving a small amount of fire damage to a rug and some smoke damage to the ceiling.
The home’s owner returned while firefighters were still on the scene.
Comments are closed on this article.