When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Tea towel left on hob catches fire
8:50am Monday 30th December 2013 in News
Firefighters were called to a block of flats at Wentworth Drive in Broadstone on Saturday night.
One crew from Poole was sent to the scene at around 6.22pm and on arrival found a small fire involving a tea towel left on the hob.
There was slight smoke damage to the kitchen and next-door room.
Comments are closed on this article.