Get your hands on Daily Echo’s photographic books for perfect Christmas gift (From Bournemouth Echo)
When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Get your hands on Daily Echo’s photographic books for perfect Christmas gift
This is an advertising feature
TWO stunning photographic books produced by the Daily Echo are proving popular with Christmas shoppers.
Stockists across the county are reporting strong sales of Dorset: A Photographic Journey Through Towns and Villages and Bournemouth Air Festival: A Celebration of the First Five Years.
The first contains 176 pages of beautiful images taken by the Daily Echo’s award-winning photographers and submitted by our readers.
The book, sponsored by Brendoncare, was put together following a competition run with the help of Castle Cameras earlier this year.
The air festival book is a must for anyone who has enjoyed the hugely popular festival since 2008.
The books are prices at £14.95 and £15.95 respectively.
Group editor of the Daily Echo and Dorst Echo, Toby Granville, said: “Both books are great souvenirs and will make excellent Christmas gifts.”
Where you can pick them up:
- Bournemouth Office, Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, BH2 6HH
- Poole Office, 85 The Dolphin Centre, Poole, BH15 1SZ
- Swanage Office, 21b Commercial Road, Swanage, BH19 1DF
- Waterstone’s Castlepoint, Castle Lane West, Bournemouth, BH8 9UY
- Waterstone’s Poole, 18 Falkland Square, Poole, BH15 1ER
- Waterstone’s Bournemouth, 14-16 Bournemouth Arcade, Bournemouth, BH1 2AF
- WHSmith, Swanage, 5 Station Road, Swanage, BH19 1AB
- WHSmith, Blandford, 4 Market Place, Blandford, DT11 7EB
- WHSmith, Shaftesbury, 42 High Street, Shaftesbury, SP78JG
- WHSmith, Poole, 1-4 Falkland Square, Poole, BH15 1ER;
- Westbourne Book Shop, 65 Poole Road, Bournemouth, BH4 9BA
- WHSmith, Bournemouth, 9-13 Old Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 1DY
- WHSmith, Castlepoint, Castle Lane West, Bournemouth, BH8 9UZ
- Swanage Bookshop, 35 Station Road, Swanage, BH19 1AD
- Farwell’s, 8 North Street, Wareham, BH20 4AF;
- Gulliver’s Bookshop, 47 High Street, Wimborne, BH21 1HS
- Bookends, Christchurch, 67 High Street, Christchurch, BH23 1AU
- D J Brooking, 420 Ashley Road, Parkstone, Poole, BH14 0AA
- Paperview, Ringwood, 5 Christchurch Road, Ringwood, BH24 1DG
Comments are closed on this article.