When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Electrical fault causes fan fire in Boscombe
FIRE crews from Springbourne were called to a property in Knyveton Road where a fan unit had overheated.
They were alerted just after midnight and discovered the unit had suffered an electrical fault in the second floor, Boscombe property.
The fire was out by 25 minutes past midnight with the fan suffering severe fire damage and smoke damage to the surrounding area.
Comments are closed on this article.