Firefighters give oxygen to Hamworthy householder after cooking catches light (From Bournemouth Echo)
When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Firefighters give oxygen to Hamworthy householder after cooking catches light
THE occupant of a home in Poole needed oxygen treatment after unattended cooking caught light earlier this evening.
A crew from Poole fire station was called to the property in Lake Avenue, Hamworthy, at 6.40pm.
On arrival the crew discovered that the alarms had been set off due to some cooking that had been left unattended on the hob.
They led the occupier to safety and administered oxygen therapy until an ambulance arrived.
The pan of food was also removed from the premises by firefighters. The incident caused light smoke-logging throughout the premises, a spokesman for Dorset Fire and Rescue Service said.
Comments are closed on this article.