When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Fire at The Boathouse restaurant in Christchurch caused by patio heater
1:23pm Thursday 24th October 2013 in News
Fire crews attended a burning wooden jetty and canopy at The Boathouse restaurant in Christchurch this morning.
Crews from Christchurch and Springbourne were called at around 11.38am this morning.
The blaze, which involved an outdoor patio heater, was out when firefighters arrived.
Crews are currently using thermal imaging equipment and cutting away decking to make the area safe.
Comments are closed on this article.