When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Gas pipe catches fire while kitchen is being fitted in Verwood
12:46pm Monday 14th October 2013 in News
A GAS pipe ruptured and caught light while a kitchen was being fitted, firefighters said.
A Dorset Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said crews from Verwood and Cranborne were called to Dewlands Road in Verwood just before 11am on Monday and put out the blaze using a CO2 extinguisher. She said nobody was injured.
Comments are closed on this article.