When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Fire crews called to Shaftesbury home
1:55pm Saturday 5th October 2013 in News
FIRE crews from Shaftesbury and Gillingham were called to Greenacre Way, Shaftesbury, after a tumble dryer caught light.
They attended the home at around 9am on Saturday and put out the flames, confining damage to the dryer itself, although the property suffered smoke logging.
The cause of the fire was thought to be an electrical fault.
Comments are closed on this article.