When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Firefighters called to bedroom blaze and garage fire
DORSET Fire and Rescue were called to a bedroom blaze and garage fire overnight.
A bed caught fire after hair curlers were left unattended at a house in Chaldon Road, Canford Heath just before 10pm last night.
Two sets of breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet were used to extinguish the flames. No one was hurt.
In the early hours of this morning, a car fire spread to garages in Cunningham Crescent, West Howe.
Two hose reel jets and two sets of breathing apparatus were used to put out the blaze.
Comments are closed on this article.