When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Jade Clark struck by more than one vehicle, inquest told
Teenager Jade Clark died of severe head injuries after a collision on the A31, an inquest was told today.
Coroner's officer Andrew Lord said the 16-year-old was struck by "more than one" vehicle after being knocked off her scooter.
He also read a short summary of the cause of death by pathologist Russell Delaney, who carried out a post-mortem examination.
Coroner Sheriff Payne said: "The Dorset Police investigation is continuing, and the driver of a particular vehicle is being sought, so I will adjourn to a date to be fixed in due course.
"It is likely to be some months before the final date is achieved."
Jade's parents are taking part in a press conference this afternoon in a continued bid to find the driver of a Volvo XC90 who left the scene of the accident. A £1,000 reward has been offered.
- Police chiefs unite to discuss slower speed limits on A31 following death of Jade Clark
- A31 campaigners get crucial meeting with roads minister
- Jade Clark crash: Volvo driver pleads not guilty to causing teenager's death
- Jade Clark death: Man due back in court this morning
- JADE CLARK ARREST UPDATE: Man remanded in custody
- Family pays tribute as Jade is laid to rest
- Hundreds share tributes to Jade
- UPDATED: Hundreds gather at funeral of tragic teenager Jade Clark - with video
- Hundreds expected for funeral of Jade Clark
- Jade Clark: reward now stands at £15,000 as appeal for Volvo features on Crimewatch
- VIDEO: On the hunt for Jade Clark crash driver
- Three weeks after horrific crash which killed Jade Clark, Volvo driver stays silent
- Jade Clark: 700 cars eliminated as hunt for Volvo driver goes on
- Jade Clark funeral date set as police swoop on damaged Volvo
- Search goes on for Volvo in Jade Clark crash
- VIDEO: Convoy of bikes and scooters heads up A338 Spur Road in memory of Jade Clark
- VIDEO: Family and friends of Jade Clark release balloons in tribute
- We'll find you - police warning to Volvo driver in Jade Clark death crash
- Hundreds of bikers in parade tribute to tragic Jade Clark
- Jade Clark to be remembered by family and friends at special event