When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
UPDATED: Fire at Dorset School
9:47am Sunday 3rd March 2013 in News
FIREFIGHTERS extinguished a blaze at Leweston School, near Sherborne.
A Dorset Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said they were called to an outbuilding at the school at 4.55am on Sunday and three fire crews battled the fire using two sets of breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets and one main line.
The fire is believed to have been caused by a fault on a battery charger.
She said severe damage was caused to the workshop area with more fire and smoke damage to an adjoining store room.