When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
VIDEO: Driver in Jade Clark death crash failed to stop, say police
1:21pm Wednesday 27th February 2013 in News
One of the drivers involved in the crash which killed teenager Jade Clark failed to stop after the accident, say police.
Police think a number of vehicles were involved in the collision and investigating officers are keen to trace one of these cars which left the scene prior to the arrival of police.
Traffic Inspector Matt Butler said: “We know from our investigation so far that a number of vehicles were involved in the incident and one of these vehicles – a Volvo XC90 – left the scene before police arrived.
“I need to trace this vehicle and urge anyone with information to contact me. I particularly appeal to the driver to get in touch.
“The front of the vehicle will be damaged. If anyone is aware of a Volvo XC90 which has sustained damage or has been repaired in the last few days, they should call police urgently.
“I also urge any witnesses to the collision, and anyone with information, to contact me.”
Police have released this picture of a Volvo XC90.
- Heartbroken friends pay tribute to tragic teen Jade Clark
- Jade Clark: devastated dad pays tribute to teenager killed in A31 horror smash
- Jade Clark: Renewed calls for lower speed limit on A31
- Death crash teenager Jade Clark was young firefighter
- UPDATED: 16-year-old Ringwood girl dies in A31 accident
Comments are closed on this article.