When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Appeal for witnesses after sex assault in car
8:32am Wednesday 30th January 2013 in News
DETECTIVES are appealing for witnesses following an alleged sex attack in the Charminster area of Bournemouth.
An investigation was launched after a 26-year-old woman said she had been molested in a car at around 3.20am on Sunday DC Ross Graham of Bournemouth CID said: “We are very keen to speak with anyone who may have seen a red Nissan Micra in the vicinity of Winton recreation ground on Fitzharris Avenue or behind the Job Centre on Cotlands Road at the Lansdowne.
“Witnesses and anyone with information are asked to contact police as soon as possible in the strictest confidence.”
A 47-year-old man of no fixed abode has been arrested and charged with sexual assault. He will appear before local magistrates next month.
Witnesses and anyone with information should phone 101.