When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
House fire on Townsend
12:51pm Monday 28th January 2013 in News
EMERGENCY services were scrambled to Bournemouth's Townsend estate today following reports of a house fire.
A Dorset Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said crews had used breathing gear to tackle a minor blaze at Cheshire Drive sparked by unattended cooking.
The alarm was raised by a quick-thinking neighbour at 12.15 pm and no-one was injured.