When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Man rescued after fire at Boscombe flat
8:17am Monday 28th January 2013 in News
A man was rescued from his top floor flat in Boscombe this morning after an unattended cooking fire.
Firefighters from Westbourne and Springbourne were called to the blaze in Christchurch Road just before 1.20am by a resident who heard alarms and smelt cooking.
The crews were on the scene in four minutes and extinguished the fire using one hose reel jet, two breathing apparatus and one covering main line.
Firefighters rescued one man who was suffering frm smoke inhalation.
There was smoke and fire damage to the flat.