Enable automatic updates every minute? YES NO
- Two people accused of murdering Bournemouth man Angelo Rodrigues are standing trial at Winchester Crown Court.
- The 44-year-old died of multiple stab wounds following an incident at his flat in Coleman Road, West Howe on July 27, 2012.
- Tracy Mansell, 56, of Coleman Road, West Howe and James Kinsley, 40, of Hinton Road, Bournemouth, deny murdering Mr Rodrigues.
- The case is being prosecuted by Graham Reeds QC.
- Kinsley is represented by Peter Birkett QC and Mansell by Mark Heyward QC.