When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Dog dies in Melplash house fire
9:16am Tuesday 1st January 2013 in News
A DOG died in a house fire in Melplash on the morning of new year's day.
Firefighters from Beaminster and Bridport were called to the property at around 6am where a conservatory was on fire.
The assistance of a retained crew from Charmouth was also requested.
It is thought the blaze was started by a tea light or electrical fault with Christmas lights.
The dog was found deceased in another room at the property.