When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Warning after bedroom fire in Poole
Fire crews dealt with a blaze at a house in Poole yesterday, believed to have been the result of a candle left burning in a bedroom.
No-one was injured but damage to the property in Wroxham Road was "substantial."
Station Manager at Redhill Park, Dave Graham, said: "At this time of year candles are lovely to have around the home but please make sure they are fully extinguished before leaving them."
He also reminded homeowners not to take batteries out of smoke alarms to put them into toys or other presents over the Christmas period.
Comments are closed on this article.