Woodburner sparks Broadwindsor bungalow fire

First published in News

HEAT from a woodburning stove is thought to have caused a fire in a wooden chalet-style bungalow.

Four fire engines from Charminster and Beaminster were called to the blaze at a farm in Templeman’s Ash, near Broadwindsor at 7.33pm last night.

The fire was put out by 8.55pm.

The blaze caused severe damage to the room with the stove in and moderate damage to the rest of the property.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree