This live event has finished
- Dorset escaped the worst of the weather last night but weather warnings are still in place for today with 20mm of rain and winds of up to 60mph forecast
- Three flood warnings and one flood alert issued for the Rivers Frome, Stour and Avon and the whole of the Purbecks.
- 18mm of rain fell during the worst of the storm on Thursday night with 4.4mm in just eight minutes
- Winds of up to 65mph recorded
- A lamppost fell across the road at the Westover roundabout
- Send us your pictures: text 80360, starting your message BE, or email email@example.com.