Dorset braced for flooding after overnight storms
Dorset escaped the worst of the weather last night but weather warnings are still in place for today with 20mm of rain and winds of up to 60mph forecast
- Three flood warnings and one flood alert issued for the Rivers Frome, Stour and Avon and the whole of the Purbecks.
- 18mm of rain fell during the worst of the storm on Thursday night with 4.4mm in just eight minutes
- Winds of up to 65mph recorded
- A lamppost fell across the road at the Westover roundabout
- Send us your pictures: text 80360, starting your message BE, or email email@example.com.