When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Women escape bedroom fire
TWO women were given oxygen by firefighters on Saturday night after a fire started in a bedroom.
Crews from Springbourne and Christchurch were called to Shelley Road East, Boscombe, at around 11.30pm.
The fire, which was in a first floor bedroom, was out when they arrived.
The two women had suffered from smoke inhalation.
A fire service spokesman said an unattended candle started the fire and that the occupants were alerted by a smoke alarm.
The spokesman reminded people to check their smoke alarms were working regularly.
Comments are closed on this article.