Retirement apartment for the over 60's situated on the third benefiting from bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, communal lounge and communal gardens room. We would strongly recommend an internal viewing..
Retirement apartment for the over 60's situated on the 3rd floor which benefits from bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, communal lounge and communal gardens room. We would strongly recommend an internal viewing.
The property benefits from residents parking which then leads to main communal entrance which has stairs and lift to all floors.
Ceiling light point, loft access point, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with shelving, emergency pull cord, secure entry system, doors to:
Fully tiled walls, wall mounted light, 3 piece suite comprising of wash hand basin inset into vanity unit with cupboards below, low flush wc, bath with shower attachment.
Bedroom 8' 9" x 14' ( 2.67m x 4.27m )
Wall lights, double glazed window, built in double wardrobe and wall mounted electric storage heater.
Lounge 10' 7" x 17' 3" ( 3.23m x 5.26m )
Double glazed window, wall lights, wall mounted heater, emergency pull cord, archway to:
Kitchen 7' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.26m x 1.68m )
Wall lights, range of eye and base level units with roll edge work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink, tiled splashback, space for free standing cooker and hob, space for fridge.
Residents parking, communal grounds.
From the office of Fox & Sons in Bitterne proceed down Lances Hill onto Bitterne Road West, proceed to the traffic lights turning right into Bullar Road, turn left at the traffic onto Cobden Avenue, proceed for a short distance turning right onto Manor Farm Road and then a left hand turning into River View Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.