A unique opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented home set within a much sought after marina development with direct access onto the Rivers Avon and Stour leading to Christchurch Harbour. This superb home boasts accommodation arranged over four floors to include an open plan kitchen/dining/ living area, ground floor yacht room, four double bedroom suites, three balconies plus a sun terrace overlooking the marina, car port and driveway. The property also benefits from a 12 metre berth and is just a short walk to the historic and picturesque town of Christchurch.
Priory Quay is an award-winning development built around a central yacht basin with direct access onto the Rivers Avon and Stour leading to Christchurch Harbour. It comprises 37 freehold houses with exceptionally well maintained communal areas; marina and riverbed held by a jointly owned management company.
• Beautifully presented home set within a prestigious marina development
• Views towards Christchurch Priory, the River Avon and River Stour
• One of the larger and more spacious designs within the development
• Four double bedrooms all with luxury fitted en-suite bath/shower rooms
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living area
• Fully fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
• Ground floor Yacht Room
• Three balconies plus sun terrace all overlooking the marina
• Ground floor shower room and utility room
• 12 metre berth with security light, water and power
• Car port and driveway (largest on development)
• Communal grounds and visitor parking
There is an excellent range of shops, amenities, bars and bistros around the local area, some are listed below with approximate distances:
A short stroll into the historic town of Christchurch
Highcliffe Castle - 4.3 miles
New Forest National Park - 6.6 miles
Christchurch Railway Station - 1.1 miles
Bournemouth International Airport - 4.7 miles
Beaches - 2 miles
Scenic river side walks and nature reserve nearby
6.30m x 4.78m (20' 8" x 15' 8")
5.20m x 4.75m (17' 1" x 15' 7")
4.75m x 3.80m (15' 7" x 12' 6")
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Area:
13.15m x 4.77m (43' 2'' x 15' 8") Overall room measurement.
4.75m x 3.32m (15' 7" x 10' 11")
5.28m x 4.75m (17' 4" x 15' 7") with en-suite bathroom.
2.25m x 2.15m (7' 5" x 7' 1") Max.
4.75m x 4.60m (15' 7" x 15' 1") with en-suite shower room.
5.21m x 4.75m (17' 1" x 15' 7") with en-suite shower room.
2.25m x 2.15m (7' 5" x 7' 1") max.
4.75m x 4.60m (15' 7" x 15' 1")