TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT* Modern Decor * CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES * Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Purchase
A two bedroom flat set in a sought after location and with in close proximity to local amenities and shops. Ideal first time buy or inverstment purchase. Must View.
Coved and smooth set ceiling, storage cupboard, radiator, doors to all principle rooms.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Coved and smooth set ceiling, double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 1" ( 3.00m x 1.85m )
Double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect. Comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over with inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit complemented with tiling to splash back areas. Integrated electric oven and inset gas hob. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 6" max into recess x 8' 8" ( 4.11m max into recess x 2.64m )
Smooth set ceiling, double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.24m )
Smooth set ceiling, double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Smooth set ceiling, double glazed window to the rear aspect. Suite comprising a panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Allocated car parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.