Currently used as a five double bedroom property, this house is in need of some updating but offers great rental income potential at approximately £1200 pcm. Call now for further details!
A detached house situated in the convenient location of Haviland Road East which is close to shops and amenities. The property offers three upstairs bedrooms and two downstairs bedrooms which are currently let out on an individual basis. Further benefits include a kitchen, lounge, downstairs cloakroom, shower room , rear garden and off road parking.
Obscure double glazed door to the front. Stairs leading to first floor. Double panel radiator.
Lounge 16' 9" x 10' 1" ( 5.11m x 3.07m )
The lounge is entered via the hallway and features a double glazed window to the front aspect and two single panel radiators. Door leading from the lounge to the inner hallway.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.11m )
The kitchen comprises of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, complemented with a stainless steel sink and drainer unit and tiled to splash back areas. Further benefits include and integrated oven and hob, space for a fridge/freezer, double panel radiator and two double glazed windows to the side aspect.
The second bedroom comprises a double glazed side aspect window, double glazed door out to side and panelled radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.32m x 2.72m )
The second bedroom features a double glazed window to the side aspect and a double glazed sliding door to the rear aspect.
Featuring a low level w/c, wash hand basin and tiling to splash back areas.
First Floor Landing
Coved and textured ceiling, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect and a single panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" x 9' 7" to 14'9 max into recess ( 4.37m x 2.92m to 14'9 max into recess )
The third bedroom consists of two double glazed windows to the front aspect and two double panel radiators. Also consists of a storage cupboard containing the boiler.
Bedroom Four 11' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.18m )
The fourth bedroom consists of a velux sky light and two double panel radiators.
Bedroom Five 14' 3" x 11' 4" narrowing to 9'3 ( 4.34m x 3.45m narrowing to 9'3 )
The fifth bedroom consists of a double panel radiator, an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect and a window to the rear aspect.
The shower room comprises of a shower cubicle, low level w/c, single panel radiator and pedestal wash hand basin which is complemented with tiling to splash back areas.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn. to the side of the garden is a hard standing area which is used for off road parking for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.