Property for sale
Haviland Road East, Bournemouth, BH7 £240,000
Currently used as a five double bedroom property, this house is in need of some updating but offers good rental potential.
A detached house situated in the convenient location of Haviland Road East which is within 1/4 mile of shops and amenities. The property is currently arranged with three first floor bedrooms and two of the ground floor reception rooms being used as a fourth and fifth bedroom. Further benefits include a kitchen, lounge, downstairs cloakroom, first floor shower room , garden and parking area.
Obscure double glazed door to the front. Stairs leading to first floor. Double panel radiator.
Lounge 16' 9" x 10' 1" ( 5.11m x 3.07m )
The lounge is entered via the hallway and features a double glazed window to the front aspect and two single panel radiators. Door leading from the lounge to the inner hallway, cloakroom and two receptions rooms which are currently used as bedrooms.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.11m )
The kitchen comprises of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, complemented with a stainless steel sink and drainer unit and tiled to splash back areas. Further benefits include and integrated oven and hob, space for a fridge/freezer, double panel radiator and two double glazed windows to the side aspect.
Featuring a low level w/c, wash hand basin and tiling to splash back areas.
Reception Room 2
Currently used as a ground floor bedroom.
Reception Room 3 14' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.32m x 2.72m )
Currently used as a bedroom. Double glazed window to the side aspect and a double glazed sliding door to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Coved and textured ceiling, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect and a single panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 4" x 9' 7" to 14'9 max into recess ( 4.67m x 2.92m to 14'9 max into recess )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect and two double panel radiators. Also consists of a storage cupboard containing the boiler.
Bedroom Four 11' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.18m )
Velux sky light and two double panel radiators.
Bedroom Five 14' 3" x 11' 4" max ( 4.34m x 3.45m max )
Double panel radiator, an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect and a window to the rear aspect.
The shower room comprises of a shower cubicle, low level w/c, single panel radiator and pedestal wash hand basin which is complemented with tiling to splash back areas.
The garden area is mainly laid to lawn. Hard standing area which is used as off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Neighbourhood average sold house prices
Based on 14 transactions covering the past 5 years. Prices are not adjusted for inflation. Data is supplied by the Land Registry.
Connells - Southbourne
73 Southbourne Grove, Southbourne, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH6 3QU