"Subtle changes in the walking pattern of Parkinson's patients could predict their rate of cognitive decline," The Times reports after new research compared the gait of people with Parkinson's disease with those of healthy volunteers…
- Tooth brushing to be taught in schools
- Eating out
- Paralysed man walks again after pioneering surgery
- Smokers' homes 'as polluted as Beijing'
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Sleepeze Stowaway beds Sleepeze Stowaway beds in good condition. These comfortable beds are great for a guest bedroom and give you flexible space. They have solid pine wood frames and slatted supports for the ...
- Antiques and collectables (116)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (44)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (51)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (92)
- Clothing (140)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (34)
- Furniture and furnishings (213)
- Health, fashion and beauty (48)
- Household and DIY (118)
- Miscellaneous (167)
- Pets (33)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (37)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Jan Parsons
PARSONS Jan Passed away peacefully at Forest Holme Hospice, Poole on Wednesday 15th October
Birthdays - KAYEIGH CLARKE
KAYLEIGH CLARKE Happy sweet 16th birthday to our beautiful daughter, sister &
Marriages - JONH AND ZOE LAWRENCE MARTIN
John Lawrence & Zoe Martin Mr & Mrs Bob Lawrence are delighted to announce the
Births - Darcy-May Elm