When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
Orbital Car Polisher Machine Orbital Car Polisher, 110w.
- Antiques and collectables (87)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (38)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (74)
- Clothing (110)
- Furniture and furnishings (239)
- Gardening and Outdoors (48)
- Health, fashion and beauty (47)
- Household and DIY (117)
- Miscellaneous (143)
- Outdoor pursuits (47)
- Pets (31)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (47)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Thomasina Harley JONES
JONES Thomasina Harley (Ena) Passed away peacefully at Clifftop Care Home on Sunday 13th April
Birthdays - moon maureen and john
MOON MAUREEN and JOHN Happy 70th and 80th Birthday. Lots of love from all your family. X X X X
Marriages - SAMANTHA AND SHAUN COLES
CONGRATULATIONS SAMANTHA AND SHAUN On your Wedding Day Saturday 5th April 2014 Have a very Happy
Births - HEIDI ARNOLD
Heidi Arnold Mark & Holly Congratulations on the birth of your daughter Heidi, 7lbs13ozs A