"Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year in the UK could lead to children getting more exercise every day, say researchers," reports BBC News. In the UK...
- Sunshine isn't slimming and can't halt diabetes
- 'Shift workers should avoid steak' claim mistaken
- Dopamine drug linked to compulsive sex, shopping and gambling
- Eating out
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
set of wooden dining chairs ~ dark oak 4 chair and 2 carvers ( do not match table and cabinet)
- Antiques and collectables (100)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (45)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (48)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (106)
- Clothing (135)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (32)
- Furniture and furnishings (219)
- Health, fashion and beauty (35)
- Household and DIY (106)
- Miscellaneous (146)
- Pets (29)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (45)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Ian Murray McLachlan
McLachlan Ian Murray Passed away peacefully at home surrounded by family on 22.10.2014, aged 60
Birthdays - KAYEIGH CLARKE
KAYLEIGH CLARKE Happy sweet 16th birthday to our beautiful daughter, sister &
Marriages - JONH AND ZOE LAWRENCE MARTIN
John Lawrence & Zoe Martin Mr & Mrs Bob Lawrence are delighted to announce the
Births - Darcy-May Elm