"Drinking more than three glasses of milk a day may not protect bones against breaking – and may even lead to higher rates of death," the Mail Online reports. Do not be alarmed – your milkman is no Hallowe'en death-bringer…
- Could sex with 21 women 'cut prostate risk'?
- Agave syrup no better than placebo cough remedy
- Drugs may work better at certain times of the day
- Eating out
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Storage box Light oak frame with cane body and round top. Very attractive and in really good condition. Bought from John Lewis. Appprox 600h,600w, 400d
- Antiques and collectables (95)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (38)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (28)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (112)
- Clothing (99)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (38)
- Furniture and furnishings (227)
- Health, fashion and beauty (41)
- Household and DIY (105)
- Miscellaneous (154)
- Outdoor pursuits (29)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (44)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Iris Jacobs
JACOBS Iris May (née Wellstead) Passed away at Poole Hospital on Sunday 19th October aged 61
Birthdays - KAYEIGH CLARKE
KAYLEIGH CLARKE Happy sweet 16th birthday to our beautiful daughter, sister &
Marriages - JONH AND ZOE LAWRENCE MARTIN
John Lawrence & Zoe Martin Mr & Mrs Bob Lawrence are delighted to announce the
Births - Darcy-May Elm