"Drinking more than two sugary or artificially sweetened soft drinks per day greatly increases the risk of diabetes, research has shown," The Guardian reports. The research was a Swedish cohort study of sweetened drink…
- 'Statins in a tube': Could a new toothpaste prevent heart disease?
- Anti-inflammatory arthritis drugs may help with depression
- Bacteria that process nitrates in food 'may trigger migraines'
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
Bathroom extraction fan 4 inches Manrose duct extraction bathroom fan with timer The fan has a maximum extraction of to 85m³/hr, 23 litres per second Noise: 41dB(A)
- Antiques and collectables (69)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (25)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (22)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (47)
- Clothing (62)
- Furniture and furnishings (154)
- Gardening and Outdoors (36)
- Household and DIY (52)
- Miscellaneous (135)
- Outdoor pursuits (29)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (24)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (42)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.