"Drinking more than two sugary or artificially sweetened soft drinks per day greatly increases the risk of diabetes, research has shown," The Guardian reports. The research was a Swedish cohort study of sweetened drink…
- 'Statins in a tube': Could a new toothpaste prevent heart disease?
- Anti-inflammatory arthritis drugs may help with depression
- Bacteria that process nitrates in food 'may trigger migraines'
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
House Clearance Contents of Flat to be sold. Welsh Dresser £75, Dressing Table £45, Dressing Table Stool £10, Lloyd Loom Chair £15, Small wooden wardrobe £10, Bureau £45, ...
- Antiques and collectables (73)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (26)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (62)
- Clothing (60)
- Furniture and furnishings (155)
- Gardening and Outdoors (38)
- Health, fashion and beauty (22)
- Household and DIY (49)
- Miscellaneous (138)
- Outdoor pursuits (28)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (24)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (43)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.