We all know that Dorset is beautiful - and this week we want your help to celebrate it.
Send us your pictures of your favourite place in Dorset.
A view, a tree, a garden, a beautiful old house - we want to see what makes Dorset special to you.
Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us using the #dorsetviews hashtag.
We'll do a round up of our favourites at the end of the week.
Beach huts at Mudeford by Amanda Stone
Kimmeridge Bay and Gad Cliff from Swyre Head by Mike Bowler
- Nine Dorset views you could be enjoying this weekend
- 10 signs you've lived in Dorset a long time
- 15 things that make you a Bournemouth-ite
- Sandbanks, speedway and Sunseeker - 11 reasons Poole is not Bournemouth's poor relation
- 21 of the funniest place names in Dorset and the New Forest
- Bournemouth's Pier Approach in pictures: from the Victorian era to the Imax to the present day