- THE man accused of murdering a Bournemouth student has gone on trial at Winchester Crown Court today.
- Alvin Jay Santos, 25, was charged with murder following the death of 16-year-old Linda Lietaviete in December last year.
- The former Glenmoor schoolgirl's body was discovered at Horseshoe Common.
- A post-mortem into her death recorded that Miss Lietaviete had died of two stab wounds to the chest.
- Santos, of Wimborne Road in Bournemouth, denies the charge.
Comments are closed on this article.