This live event has finished
- The first Bournemouth Wheels Festival is underway with a host of events planned across the town until Monday night.
- There will be a demonstration straight on the East Overcliff, which will feature a host of historic F1 cars, Le Mans cars, supercars, Moto GP bikes and more.
- On the beach, there’s a chance to see a Dakar Rally vehicle kick up some sand, while there will be Monster Trucks doing their thing as well.
- Day one of the Festival will be rounded off with a fireworks display at 10pm
- The Pier Jump attempt has been cancelled tonight because conditions are too wet