When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Inquest hears Bournemouth man Stuart Wood died ‘after taking illegal substance’ with friend
11:00am Saturday 26th April 2014 in News
A BOURNEMOUTH man died after taking an illegal substance with a friend, an inquest heard yesterday.
Stuart Wood, 36, was found to be unresponsive by a friend after the pair had taken drugs together and fallen asleep. Mr Wood was originally from London but living at Parkwood Road.
Coroner’s officer Carolyn Stuart said: “He was out during the day with a friend. They both took an illegal substance and returned to the friend’s flat.
“Both fell asleep. The friend woke up and tried to wake him but he was unresponsive.
“The emergency services were called, but he remained unresponsive.”
She said no conclusions had yet been reached by the pathologist regarding the cause of death as toxicology reports were expected. Dorset coroner Sheriff Payne provisionally adjourned the inquest until July 10.
Comments are closed on this article.