Man left with knife wound and another punched after five men force their way into Poole flat

CCTV: hunt for men who forced their way into flat and carried out terrifying raid

CCTV: hunt for men who forced their way into flat and carried out terrifying raid

CCTV: hunt for men who forced their way into flat and carried out terrifying raid

CCTV: hunt for men who forced their way into flat and carried out terrifying raid

CCTV: hunt for men who forced their way into flat and carried out terrifying raid

First published in News by

FIVE men forced their way into a Poole flat and attacked two residents before carrying out a terrifying raid of the premises.

One 22-year-old man was left with a knife wound and another was punched during the frightening incident in a flat on Poole Quay.

Now police have released high quality CCTV images in a bid to trace the offenders.

Police said a man answered his door to find the group of men outside, who then barged inside despite his attempts to stop them.

He suffered a cut from a knife carried by one of the offenders and another 22-year-old man received minor injuries when he was punched.

A 22-year-old woman, who was also present, escaped injury.

DC James Lees of Bournemouth and Poole CID said the offenders, who struck at 11.10pm on Sunday April 6, are believed to be aged between 18 and late twenties They are all described as slim with four between 5ft 5ins and 5ft 8ins tall and one around 6ft 2ins.

DC Lees said electrical items and cash were stolen before the raiders left. They are believed to have fled in a dark coloured vehicle on Cinnamon Lane.

“I am now in a position to release CCTV images of the suspects which I would like to identify as soon as possible” said DC Lees.

“I would urge anyone who recognises them to contact Dorset Police. I am also appealing for anyone who recalls any suspicious activity in the area at the time and anyone with any information about the men responsible to call 101.”

Those with information should call 101, quoting incident number 6:400 or the free and anonymous Crimestoppers line on 0800 555 111. Mobile phone tariffs may apply.

Comments (35)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

2:04pm Fri 25 Apr 14

Bob Bournemouth says...

Fairly good CCTV pictures for a change - I hope they catch the b******s quickly.
Fairly good CCTV pictures for a change - I hope they catch the b******s quickly. Bob Bournemouth
  • Score: 72

2:09pm Fri 25 Apr 14

MrPitiful says...

I reckon the local town centres, bookies, newsagents etc should ask this poor couple for the name of their CCTV supplier.
Great pictures which will hopefully help someone identify the scumbags as quickly as possible.
I reckon the local town centres, bookies, newsagents etc should ask this poor couple for the name of their CCTV supplier. Great pictures which will hopefully help someone identify the scumbags as quickly as possible. MrPitiful
  • Score: 65

2:18pm Fri 25 Apr 14

ASM says...

the scum bag on the left plucks his eye browse and looks like a princess, so the police detectives should look out for a vain mustachioed scum bag. the lads look like they've got fresh doobies too, so the police should go to razorheads and other barber shops with the cctv images and ask if they've seen dem
the scum bag on the left plucks his eye browse and looks like a princess, so the police detectives should look out for a vain mustachioed scum bag. the lads look like they've got fresh doobies too, so the police should go to razorheads and other barber shops with the cctv images and ask if they've seen dem ASM
  • Score: 52

2:48pm Fri 25 Apr 14

bourne free says...

3 WEEKS AGO !! Rapid Response ?
3 WEEKS AGO !! Rapid Response ? bourne free
  • Score: 43

3:48pm Fri 25 Apr 14

i have heard it all now says...

Chain them to the bridge at low tide,them watch them drown as the tide comes up.
That should bring in the tourists.
Chain them to the bridge at low tide,them watch them drown as the tide comes up. That should bring in the tourists. i have heard it all now
  • Score: 52

4:35pm Fri 25 Apr 14

nobull says...

Please. Why so long before releasing pics is it the Echo or Police?.
Please. Why so long before releasing pics is it the Echo or Police?. nobull
  • Score: 38

4:37pm Fri 25 Apr 14

nobull says...

.
. nobull
  • Score: -7

4:59pm Fri 25 Apr 14

MMM444 says...

Don't think these clowns will get far, great CCTV pics, sooner there picked up the better, just hope they get what they deserve
Don't think these clowns will get far, great CCTV pics, sooner there picked up the better, just hope they get what they deserve MMM444
  • Score: 27

6:05pm Fri 25 Apr 14

Yankee1 says...

This is awful. To be attacked in one's home is not British.....'a man's home is his castle'. Once we were allowed to protect our homes.

Which I do, when in the US. Any home invader (assuming they can gain entry) will be met with a Mossberg 12 gauge shortened barrel. If that fails, I have a AR15 with several 30 round magazines at hand.

And no court would even charge me with anything other than praise for standing up for my property and my rights.

Here, I have to whimper before the intruders, in the hope they will leave me and my family unmolested while they steal whatever they want. And the police will issue a CCTV photo and ask the public to identify the cretins(as if, with photo ID software, they cannot do it). And no doubt give me a theft report to use when I apply to my insurance company for coverage of stolen items.
This is awful. To be attacked in one's home is not British.....'a man's home is his castle'. Once we were allowed to protect our homes. Which I do, when in the US. Any home invader (assuming they can gain entry) will be met with a Mossberg 12 gauge shortened barrel. If that fails, I have a AR15 with several 30 round magazines at hand. And no court would even charge me with anything other than praise for standing up for my property and my rights. Here, I have to whimper before the intruders, in the hope they will leave me and my family unmolested while they steal whatever they want. And the police will issue a CCTV photo and ask the public to identify the cretins(as if, with photo ID software, they cannot do it). And no doubt give me a theft report to use when I apply to my insurance company for coverage of stolen items. Yankee1
  • Score: 24

6:47pm Fri 25 Apr 14

glendower2909 says...

But don't worry recorded crime is on the wane. Well except in Bmouth it seems
But don't worry recorded crime is on the wane. Well except in Bmouth it seems glendower2909
  • Score: 13

7:58pm Fri 25 Apr 14

Sg2013 says...

Such brave little boys. A relative has just got back from Afghanistan, about the same age is these halfwits. Close in age but poles apart when you consider intelligence, bravery, social background, etc.....however if we coukd ask them I'm sure they would blame everyone else for the way they turned out.
Such brave little boys. A relative has just got back from Afghanistan, about the same age is these halfwits. Close in age but poles apart when you consider intelligence, bravery, social background, etc.....however if we coukd ask them I'm sure they would blame everyone else for the way they turned out. Sg2013
  • Score: 8

7:58pm Fri 25 Apr 14

Supporting care workers says...

Yes it was 3 weeks ago. disgracefull and the girl that was there was 5 months pregnant and they could not have cared !!!!!
Yes it was 3 weeks ago. disgracefull and the girl that was there was 5 months pregnant and they could not have cared !!!!! Supporting care workers
  • Score: 12

8:18pm Fri 25 Apr 14

O'Reilly says...

MMM444 wrote:
Don't think these clowns will get far, great CCTV pics, sooner there picked up the better, just hope they get what they deserve
Not if they meet the eminent Judge Wigg ....
[quote][p][bold]MMM444[/bold] wrote: Don't think these clowns will get far, great CCTV pics, sooner there picked up the better, just hope they get what they deserve[/p][/quote]Not if they meet the eminent Judge Wigg .... O'Reilly
  • Score: 12

8:21pm Fri 25 Apr 14

O'Reilly says...

glendower2909 wrote:
But don't worry recorded crime is on the wane. Well except in Bmouth it seems
Probably because people can't be bothered to report it knowing the response they will get.
[quote][p][bold]glendower2909[/bold] wrote: But don't worry recorded crime is on the wane. Well except in Bmouth it seems[/p][/quote]Probably because people can't be bothered to report it knowing the response they will get. O'Reilly
  • Score: 4

8:35pm Fri 25 Apr 14

HRH of Boscombe says...

Yankee1 wrote:
This is awful. To be attacked in one's home is not British.....'a man's home is his castle'. Once we were allowed to protect our homes.

Which I do, when in the US. Any home invader (assuming they can gain entry) will be met with a Mossberg 12 gauge shortened barrel. If that fails, I have a AR15 with several 30 round magazines at hand.

And no court would even charge me with anything other than praise for standing up for my property and my rights.

Here, I have to whimper before the intruders, in the hope they will leave me and my family unmolested while they steal whatever they want. And the police will issue a CCTV photo and ask the public to identify the cretins(as if, with photo ID software, they cannot do it). And no doubt give me a theft report to use when I apply to my insurance company for coverage of stolen items.
If it was in the US the intruders would have guns and the whole bad situation is escalated.
.
You can protect your home here. You just have to be in fear of your life which is pretty plausible if someone is breaking in. Just leave a hammer or chisel near the door if you're that worried.
[quote][p][bold]Yankee1[/bold] wrote: This is awful. To be attacked in one's home is not British.....'a man's home is his castle'. Once we were allowed to protect our homes. Which I do, when in the US. Any home invader (assuming they can gain entry) will be met with a Mossberg 12 gauge shortened barrel. If that fails, I have a AR15 with several 30 round magazines at hand. And no court would even charge me with anything other than praise for standing up for my property and my rights. Here, I have to whimper before the intruders, in the hope they will leave me and my family unmolested while they steal whatever they want. And the police will issue a CCTV photo and ask the public to identify the cretins(as if, with photo ID software, they cannot do it). And no doubt give me a theft report to use when I apply to my insurance company for coverage of stolen items.[/p][/quote]If it was in the US the intruders would have guns and the whole bad situation is escalated. . You can protect your home here. You just have to be in fear of your life which is pretty plausible if someone is breaking in. Just leave a hammer or chisel near the door if you're that worried. HRH of Boscombe
  • Score: -1

8:46pm Fri 25 Apr 14

Baysider says...

O'Reilly wrote:
glendower2909 wrote:
But don't worry recorded crime is on the wane. Well except in Bmouth it seems
Probably because people can't be bothered to report it knowing the response they will get.
...all week long we've had this rubbish trotted out. The Crime Survey does NOT rely on reported crime and NEITHER do the downward figures for violence related A&E admissions.

This is horrible for those involved but far from common and I just don't get what pleasure some if you get by constantly talking the area down and scaremongering. Wierd is not the word for it!
[quote][p][bold]O'Reilly[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]glendower2909[/bold] wrote: But don't worry recorded crime is on the wane. Well except in Bmouth it seems[/p][/quote]Probably because people can't be bothered to report it knowing the response they will get.[/p][/quote]...all week long we've had this rubbish trotted out. The Crime Survey does NOT rely on reported crime and NEITHER do the downward figures for violence related A&E admissions. This is horrible for those involved but far from common and I just don't get what pleasure some if you get by constantly talking the area down and scaremongering. Wierd is not the word for it! Baysider
  • Score: 1

8:46pm Fri 25 Apr 14

scrumpyjack says...

Supporting care workers wrote:
Yes it was 3 weeks ago. disgracefull and the girl that was there was 5 months pregnant and they could not have cared !!!!!
And you know that how?

With your vast knowledge of police and CPS procedure?
[quote][p][bold]Supporting care workers[/bold] wrote: Yes it was 3 weeks ago. disgracefull and the girl that was there was 5 months pregnant and they could not have cared !!!!![/p][/quote]And you know that how? With your vast knowledge of police and CPS procedure? scrumpyjack
  • Score: -7

9:01pm Fri 25 Apr 14

EricXX says...

My Daughter is notifying the Police at this moment his name and Girlfriend address
My Daughter is notifying the Police at this moment his name and Girlfriend address EricXX
  • Score: 18

9:04pm Fri 25 Apr 14

EricXX says...

EricXX wrote:
My Daughter is notifying the Police at this moment his name and Girlfriend address
If the Police were available to take her call.
[quote][p][bold]EricXX[/bold] wrote: My Daughter is notifying the Police at this moment his name and Girlfriend address[/p][/quote]If the Police were available to take her call. EricXX
  • Score: 5

9:17pm Fri 25 Apr 14

honestreader says...

scrumpyjack wrote:
Supporting care workers wrote:
Yes it was 3 weeks ago. disgracefull and the girl that was there was 5 months pregnant and they could not have cared !!!!!
And you know that how?

With your vast knowledge of police and CPS procedure?
Because they know the couple it happened to u idiot
[quote][p][bold]scrumpyjack[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Supporting care workers[/bold] wrote: Yes it was 3 weeks ago. disgracefull and the girl that was there was 5 months pregnant and they could not have cared !!!!![/p][/quote]And you know that how? With your vast knowledge of police and CPS procedure?[/p][/quote]Because they know the couple it happened to u idiot honestreader
  • Score: 9

9:24pm Fri 25 Apr 14

Sir Beachy Head says...

Some of you are now posting nonsensical twaddle. Please extinguish all roll ups as they've been spiked with exotic herbs, probably grown in a Boscomne loft.
Some of you are now posting nonsensical twaddle. Please extinguish all roll ups as they've been spiked with exotic herbs, probably grown in a Boscomne loft. Sir Beachy Head
  • Score: 0

9:57pm Fri 25 Apr 14

scrumpyjack says...

honestreader wrote:
scrumpyjack wrote:
Supporting care workers wrote:
Yes it was 3 weeks ago. disgracefull and the girl that was there was 5 months pregnant and they could not have cared !!!!!
And you know that how?

With your vast knowledge of police and CPS procedure?
Because they know the couple it happened to u idiot
Your little tirade doesn't make sense (or is just as stupid as the one I responded to)..

She accuses the Police of being 'disgraceful' and that 'they didn't care' (yes they often brush off violent home intrusions that involved a stabbings we ALL know that) based on the fact that this happened 3 weeks ago.

How does she know what the Police have been doing as part of their investigation?

Knowing a victim of a crime means she would have all the facts and possibly sits in with the police team involved in this does she?

Ok.......
[quote][p][bold]honestreader[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]scrumpyjack[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Supporting care workers[/bold] wrote: Yes it was 3 weeks ago. disgracefull and the girl that was there was 5 months pregnant and they could not have cared !!!!![/p][/quote]And you know that how? With your vast knowledge of police and CPS procedure?[/p][/quote]Because they know the couple it happened to u idiot[/p][/quote]Your little tirade doesn't make sense (or is just as stupid as the one I responded to).. She accuses the Police of being 'disgraceful' and that 'they didn't care' (yes they often brush off violent home intrusions that involved a stabbings we ALL know that) based on the fact that this happened 3 weeks ago. How does she know what the Police have been doing as part of their investigation? Knowing a victim of a crime means she would have all the facts and possibly sits in with the police team involved in this does she? Ok....... scrumpyjack
  • Score: -3

10:03pm Fri 25 Apr 14

rozmister says...

EricXX wrote:
EricXX wrote:
My Daughter is notifying the Police at this moment his name and Girlfriend address
If the Police were available to take her call.
I was on hold for 45 minutes the other day...called 101 to report the fact I'd been a victim of fraud. If I didn't need a crime number to try and get the credit agency to remove the default on my record I'd have hung up for defnite!
[quote][p][bold]EricXX[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]EricXX[/bold] wrote: My Daughter is notifying the Police at this moment his name and Girlfriend address[/p][/quote]If the Police were available to take her call.[/p][/quote]I was on hold for 45 minutes the other day...called 101 to report the fact I'd been a victim of fraud. If I didn't need a crime number to try and get the credit agency to remove the default on my record I'd have hung up for defnite! rozmister
  • Score: 7

10:09pm Fri 25 Apr 14

WHYNOT says...

scrumpyjack wrote:
honestreader wrote:
scrumpyjack wrote:
Supporting care workers wrote:
Yes it was 3 weeks ago. disgracefull and the girl that was there was 5 months pregnant and they could not have cared !!!!!
And you know that how?

With your vast knowledge of police and CPS procedure?
Because they know the couple it happened to u idiot
Your little tirade doesn't make sense (or is just as stupid as the one I responded to)..

She accuses the Police of being 'disgraceful' and that 'they didn't care' (yes they often brush off violent home intrusions that involved a stabbings we ALL know that) based on the fact that this happened 3 weeks ago.

How does she know what the Police have been doing as part of their investigation?

Knowing a victim of a crime means she would have all the facts and possibly sits in with the police team involved in this does she?

Ok.......
i think you will find 'she' ? is directing the disgracefull and could not have cared at the intruders not the police
[quote][p][bold]scrumpyjack[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]honestreader[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]scrumpyjack[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Supporting care workers[/bold] wrote: Yes it was 3 weeks ago. disgracefull and the girl that was there was 5 months pregnant and they could not have cared !!!!![/p][/quote]And you know that how? With your vast knowledge of police and CPS procedure?[/p][/quote]Because they know the couple it happened to u idiot[/p][/quote]Your little tirade doesn't make sense (or is just as stupid as the one I responded to).. She accuses the Police of being 'disgraceful' and that 'they didn't care' (yes they often brush off violent home intrusions that involved a stabbings we ALL know that) based on the fact that this happened 3 weeks ago. How does she know what the Police have been doing as part of their investigation? Knowing a victim of a crime means she would have all the facts and possibly sits in with the police team involved in this does she? Ok.......[/p][/quote]i think you will find 'she' ? is directing the disgracefull and could not have cared at the intruders not the police WHYNOT
  • Score: 7

10:20pm Fri 25 Apr 14

scrumpyjack says...

WHYNOT wrote:
scrumpyjack wrote:
honestreader wrote:
scrumpyjack wrote:
Supporting care workers wrote:
Yes it was 3 weeks ago. disgracefull and the girl that was there was 5 months pregnant and they could not have cared !!!!!
And you know that how?

With your vast knowledge of police and CPS procedure?
Because they know the couple it happened to u idiot
Your little tirade doesn't make sense (or is just as stupid as the one I responded to)..

She accuses the Police of being 'disgraceful' and that 'they didn't care' (yes they often brush off violent home intrusions that involved a stabbings we ALL know that) based on the fact that this happened 3 weeks ago.

How does she know what the Police have been doing as part of their investigation?

Knowing a victim of a crime means she would have all the facts and possibly sits in with the police team involved in this does she?

Ok.......
i think you will find 'she' ? is directing the disgracefull and could not have cared at the intruders not the police
I don't think so.

Firs there was this comment:

bourne free says...

3 WEEKS AGO !! Rapid Response ?

And 'they' wrote:

'Yes 3 weeks ago. disgraceful ,,,,,,and they could not have cared less'

Seems obvious but if I am wrong then I apologise.
[quote][p][bold]WHYNOT[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]scrumpyjack[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]honestreader[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]scrumpyjack[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Supporting care workers[/bold] wrote: Yes it was 3 weeks ago. disgracefull and the girl that was there was 5 months pregnant and they could not have cared !!!!![/p][/quote]And you know that how? With your vast knowledge of police and CPS procedure?[/p][/quote]Because they know the couple it happened to u idiot[/p][/quote]Your little tirade doesn't make sense (or is just as stupid as the one I responded to).. She accuses the Police of being 'disgraceful' and that 'they didn't care' (yes they often brush off violent home intrusions that involved a stabbings we ALL know that) based on the fact that this happened 3 weeks ago. How does she know what the Police have been doing as part of their investigation? Knowing a victim of a crime means she would have all the facts and possibly sits in with the police team involved in this does she? Ok.......[/p][/quote]i think you will find 'she' ? is directing the disgracefull and could not have cared at the intruders not the police[/p][/quote]I don't think so. Firs there was this comment: bourne free says... 3 WEEKS AGO !! Rapid Response ? And 'they' wrote: 'Yes 3 weeks ago. disgraceful ,,,,,,and they could not have cared less' Seems obvious but if I am wrong then I apologise. scrumpyjack
  • Score: 0

12:29am Sat 26 Apr 14

breamoreboy says...

O'Reilly wrote:
MMM444 wrote:
Don't think these clowns will get far, great CCTV pics, sooner there picked up the better, just hope they get what they deserve
Not if they meet the eminent Judge Wigg ....
Would you please be kind enough to stop mentioning said judge's name, as every time I see it I almost bust a gut laughing as I think of Jasper Carrott and "Wiggy"
[quote][p][bold]O'Reilly[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MMM444[/bold] wrote: Don't think these clowns will get far, great CCTV pics, sooner there picked up the better, just hope they get what they deserve[/p][/quote]Not if they meet the eminent Judge Wigg ....[/p][/quote]Would you please be kind enough to stop mentioning said judge's name, as every time I see it I almost bust a gut laughing as I think of Jasper Carrott and "Wiggy" breamoreboy
  • Score: 5

12:33am Sat 26 Apr 14

breamoreboy says...

Bob Bournemouth wrote:
Fairly good CCTV pictures for a change - I hope they catch the b******s quickly.
I entirely agree, but yet another thread that sums up the priorities of people in this conurbation. Around 25 comments in 10 hours, but well over 100 about cycling on the Square. One can only conclude that cycling across the Square is likely to cause more damage to folk than a bunch of thugs wielding a knife. Or can one?
[quote][p][bold]Bob Bournemouth[/bold] wrote: Fairly good CCTV pictures for a change - I hope they catch the b******s quickly.[/p][/quote]I entirely agree, but yet another thread that sums up the priorities of people in this conurbation. Around 25 comments in 10 hours, but well over 100 about cycling on the Square. One can only conclude that cycling across the Square is likely to cause more damage to folk than a bunch of thugs wielding a knife. Or can one? breamoreboy
  • Score: 2

1:04am Sat 26 Apr 14

cest vrai says...

.
. cest vrai
  • Score: 0

1:06am Sat 26 Apr 14

cest vrai says...

wait till UKIP run the country then we can stone people like this
wait till UKIP run the country then we can stone people like this cest vrai
  • Score: 3

6:07am Sat 26 Apr 14

Nat1234 says...

Why oh why can't they try something like this round my house , I would love to teach scum like that a lesson . Cowards that's all this scum is . Oh I forgot to say . My German shepherd would love them to come to my house . FOR TEA THAT IS ...
Why oh why can't they try something like this round my house , I would love to teach scum like that a lesson . Cowards that's all this scum is . Oh I forgot to say . My German shepherd would love them to come to my house . FOR TEA THAT IS ... Nat1234
  • Score: 6

8:41am Sat 26 Apr 14

pete woodley says...

I wonder ,how many who comment on here bother to report anything they see which is suspicious,or do they "turn a blind eye" and think nothing to do with me,In all respect to the police,the public can be their own worst enemy,by saying nothing.As for 101,its a complete waste of time,but Blunderhill would know that.He is a very well paid disaster.
I wonder ,how many who comment on here bother to report anything they see which is suspicious,or do they "turn a blind eye" and think nothing to do with me,In all respect to the police,the public can be their own worst enemy,by saying nothing.As for 101,its a complete waste of time,but Blunderhill would know that.He is a very well paid disaster. pete woodley
  • Score: 4

5:41pm Sat 26 Apr 14

stevobath says...

Yankee1 wrote:
This is awful. To be attacked in one's home is not British.....'a man's home is his castle'. Once we were allowed to protect our homes.

Which I do, when in the US. Any home invader (assuming they can gain entry) will be met with a Mossberg 12 gauge shortened barrel. If that fails, I have a AR15 with several 30 round magazines at hand.

And no court would even charge me with anything other than praise for standing up for my property and my rights.

Here, I have to whimper before the intruders, in the hope they will leave me and my family unmolested while they steal whatever they want. And the police will issue a CCTV photo and ask the public to identify the cretins(as if, with photo ID software, they cannot do it). And no doubt give me a theft report to use when I apply to my insurance company for coverage of stolen items.
You're a gun loving NRA nutter.
Obviously having guns makes up for lack of a D**K.

That aside, I find it odd why random bunch of guys turn up mob handed to do this... Maybe there is something more to this scenario?

As for you W ankee 1, go back & stay in USA.
[quote][p][bold]Yankee1[/bold] wrote: This is awful. To be attacked in one's home is not British.....'a man's home is his castle'. Once we were allowed to protect our homes. Which I do, when in the US. Any home invader (assuming they can gain entry) will be met with a Mossberg 12 gauge shortened barrel. If that fails, I have a AR15 with several 30 round magazines at hand. And no court would even charge me with anything other than praise for standing up for my property and my rights. Here, I have to whimper before the intruders, in the hope they will leave me and my family unmolested while they steal whatever they want. And the police will issue a CCTV photo and ask the public to identify the cretins(as if, with photo ID software, they cannot do it). And no doubt give me a theft report to use when I apply to my insurance company for coverage of stolen items.[/p][/quote]You're a gun loving NRA nutter. Obviously having guns makes up for lack of a D**K. That aside, I find it odd why random bunch of guys turn up mob handed to do this... Maybe there is something more to this scenario? As for you W ankee 1, go back & stay in USA. stevobath
  • Score: 6

6:43pm Sat 26 Apr 14

guisselle says...

Where was the Lone Ranger and Tonto when you needed them?
Where was the Lone Ranger and Tonto when you needed them? guisselle
  • Score: 1

9:29am Sun 27 Apr 14

jonah90 says...

They must have been fully aware that of what was already up for grabs in the flat. Makes you wonder what the main intension was. Because it was probably something they were Un able to report. Coincidence I doubt it
They must have been fully aware that of what was already up for grabs in the flat. Makes you wonder what the main intension was. Because it was probably something they were Un able to report. Coincidence I doubt it jonah90
  • Score: 1

2:53pm Sun 27 Apr 14

ashleycross says...

I wonder when we'll be allowed to hear about what other crimes they've been committing over the last three weeks?
I see there is no information about which flat on Poole Quay.
I wonder when we'll be allowed to hear about what other crimes they've been committing over the last three weeks? I see there is no information about which flat on Poole Quay. ashleycross
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree