Firefighters called to Walkford kitchen blaze

Bournemouth Echo: Firefighters called to Walkford kitchen blaze Firefighters called to Walkford kitchen blaze

FIRE crews from Christchurch and New Milton were called to a home in Walkford Road, Walkford, this afternoon after a fire started in a kitchen.

On arrival they used breathing apparatus and hoses to fight the flames.

Appliances in the kitchen were left damaged by fire and there was also smoke damage.

A Dorset Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said the cause was accidental.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree