Two people cut from cars following crash in Parkstone

The scene of the incident in Ashley Road

The scene of the incident in Ashley Road

First published in News
Last updated

TWO people who were cut from vehicles following a crash in Upper Parkstone sustained “serious but not life threatening injuries,” police have confirmed.

The collision, which occurred in Ashley Road at around 7.30pm, involved a red Rover and a black Peugeot 206, and was attended by three fire engines, two ambulances and police.

A man in his 60s and a woman were taken to Poole Hospital. The road was closed for more than an hour causing traffic chaos in the area.

 

 

Comments (14)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

8:55am Thu 14 Aug 14

Stereotyped says...

"The collision, which occurred in Ashley Road at around 7.30pm, involved a red Rover and a black Peugeot 206"

If that picture is anything to go by...that is a black Renault Clio.
"The collision, which occurred in Ashley Road at around 7.30pm, involved a red Rover and a black Peugeot 206" If that picture is anything to go by...that is a black Renault Clio. Stereotyped
  • Score: -5

9:02am Thu 14 Aug 14

GuidingLight says...

The black Peugeot is behind the red Rover - they both ended up hitting the black Clio.
The black Peugeot is behind the red Rover - they both ended up hitting the black Clio. GuidingLight
  • Score: 5

10:12am Thu 14 Aug 14

speedy231278 says...

So, the reporter has managed to miss 33% of the vehicles involved in an accident they are reporting on. Excellent work!
So, the reporter has managed to miss 33% of the vehicles involved in an accident they are reporting on. Excellent work! speedy231278
  • Score: 5

10:44am Thu 14 Aug 14

Kinzy says...

"A man in his 60s and a women were taken to Poole Hospital, however the extent of their injuries is currently unknown"

Women is the plural of woman, so was it one woman taken to the hospital or more?
"A man in his 60s and a women were taken to Poole Hospital, however the extent of their injuries is currently unknown" Women is the plural of woman, so was it one woman taken to the hospital or more? Kinzy
  • Score: 7

11:40am Thu 14 Aug 14

grazzer says...

l thought a red rover was a hop on hop off bus ticket?
l thought a red rover was a hop on hop off bus ticket? grazzer
  • Score: -3

11:56am Thu 14 Aug 14

Stereotyped says...

GuidingLight wrote:
The black Peugeot is behind the red Rover - they both ended up hitting the black Clio.
Then surely this 'crash' involved a Red Rover, lack 206 AND a black Clio...seeing as the Rover is resting up against the Clio.
[quote][p][bold]GuidingLight[/bold] wrote: The black Peugeot is behind the red Rover - they both ended up hitting the black Clio.[/p][/quote]Then surely this 'crash' involved a Red Rover, lack 206 AND a black Clio...seeing as the Rover is resting up against the Clio. Stereotyped
  • Score: 1

11:56am Thu 14 Aug 14

60plus says...

This happened last night, old news.
This happened last night, old news. 60plus
  • Score: -5

12:11pm Thu 14 Aug 14

ginginhio says...

So all round.. Just a shocking article really!
So all round.. Just a shocking article really! ginginhio
  • Score: -1

1:19pm Thu 14 Aug 14

retry69 says...

Stereotyped wrote:
GuidingLight wrote:
The black Peugeot is behind the red Rover - they both ended up hitting the black Clio.
Then surely this 'crash' involved a Red Rover, lack 206 AND a black Clio...seeing as the Rover is resting up against the Clio.
So if it was a lack 206 it wasn't there so between the reporter and yourself it's very confusing as to how many vehicles were involved or lack of vehicles involved.Anyway hope whoever was involved a speedy recovery .
[quote][p][bold]Stereotyped[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]GuidingLight[/bold] wrote: The black Peugeot is behind the red Rover - they both ended up hitting the black Clio.[/p][/quote]Then surely this 'crash' involved a Red Rover, lack 206 AND a black Clio...seeing as the Rover is resting up against the Clio.[/p][/quote]So if it was a lack 206 it wasn't there so between the reporter and yourself it's very confusing as to how many vehicles were involved or lack of vehicles involved.Anyway hope whoever was involved a speedy recovery . retry69
  • Score: 1

1:53pm Thu 14 Aug 14

speedy231278 says...

retry69 wrote:
Stereotyped wrote:
GuidingLight wrote:
The black Peugeot is behind the red Rover - they both ended up hitting the black Clio.
Then surely this 'crash' involved a Red Rover, lack 206 AND a black Clio...seeing as the Rover is resting up against the Clio.
So if it was a lack 206 it wasn't there so between the reporter and yourself it's very confusing as to how many vehicles were involved or lack of vehicles involved.Anyway hope whoever was involved a speedy recovery .
Where did anyone put lack?
[quote][p][bold]retry69[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stereotyped[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]GuidingLight[/bold] wrote: The black Peugeot is behind the red Rover - they both ended up hitting the black Clio.[/p][/quote]Then surely this 'crash' involved a Red Rover, lack 206 AND a black Clio...seeing as the Rover is resting up against the Clio.[/p][/quote]So if it was a lack 206 it wasn't there so between the reporter and yourself it's very confusing as to how many vehicles were involved or lack of vehicles involved.Anyway hope whoever was involved a speedy recovery .[/p][/quote]Where did anyone put lack? speedy231278
  • Score: -3

2:25pm Thu 14 Aug 14

retry69 says...

speedy231278 wrote:
retry69 wrote:
Stereotyped wrote:
GuidingLight wrote:
The black Peugeot is behind the red Rover - they both ended up hitting the black Clio.
Then surely this 'crash' involved a Red Rover, lack 206 AND a black Clio...seeing as the Rover is resting up against the Clio.
So if it was a lack 206 it wasn't there so between the reporter and yourself it's very confusing as to how many vehicles were involved or lack of vehicles involved.Anyway hope whoever was involved a speedy recovery .
Where did anyone put lack?
What is the matter with you lately can you not read the comments properly,shape up and stop trying to be clever :)
[quote][p][bold]speedy231278[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]retry69[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stereotyped[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]GuidingLight[/bold] wrote: The black Peugeot is behind the red Rover - they both ended up hitting the black Clio.[/p][/quote]Then surely this 'crash' involved a Red Rover, lack 206 AND a black Clio...seeing as the Rover is resting up against the Clio.[/p][/quote]So if it was a lack 206 it wasn't there so between the reporter and yourself it's very confusing as to how many vehicles were involved or lack of vehicles involved.Anyway hope whoever was involved a speedy recovery .[/p][/quote]Where did anyone put lack?[/p][/quote]What is the matter with you lately can you not read the comments properly,shape up and stop trying to be clever :) retry69
  • Score: 3

7:49am Fri 15 Aug 14

honestopinion84 says...

Shocked this made the paper tbh but I suppose 3 fire engines is a bit over the top, im just surprised there wasnt 4 police cars in tow, just shows how poole is actually a great place to live with the low fire and serious crime rate
Shocked this made the paper tbh but I suppose 3 fire engines is a bit over the top, im just surprised there wasnt 4 police cars in tow, just shows how poole is actually a great place to live with the low fire and serious crime rate honestopinion84
  • Score: 0

2:25pm Fri 15 Aug 14

fizzy fert says...

it was a very slight shunt
a lack shunt
slack shunt.
it was a very slight shunt a lack shunt slack shunt. fizzy fert
  • Score: 0

2:30pm Fri 15 Aug 14

retry69 says...

fizzy fert wrote:
it was a very slight shunt
a lack shunt
slack shunt.
Steady !!!!!
[quote][p][bold]fizzy fert[/bold] wrote: it was a very slight shunt a lack shunt slack shunt.[/p][/quote]Steady !!!!! retry69
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree