When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Fire crews from Springbourne and Westbourne called to the prom at Branksome beach, Poole
7:19am Wednesday 25th June 2014 in News
A SHOP unit was left damaged after a fire started in a freezer early this morning.
Firefighters from Westbourne and Springbourne were sent to the prom at Branksome at 2.30am.
Wearing breathing apparatus, they forced entry in to the unit and put out the flames.
The incident was over by 3.20am.
A spokesman for Dorset Fire and Rescue Service said that the fire was thought to have started thanks to an electrical fault in a freezer.
Two freezers were left damaged, while the shop itself suffered heat and smoke damage.
Comments are closed on this article.