Stephen Anning jailed for 38 months over crash near Esso Garage in Corfe Mullen

Driver jailed over horrific crash which left woman with "life-changing" injuries

Driver jailed over horrific crash which left woman with "life-changing" injuries

Driver jailed over horrific crash which left woman with "life-changing" injuries

First published in News
Last updated
by

A MAN who caused a horrific accident on one of Dorset’s busiest roads has been jailed after a judge heard of the victim’s “life-changing” injuries.

Adele Ruffell was on her way to work at the Windgreen Service Esso Garage in Wareham Road, Corfe Mullen, on April 23 last year when her car was struck by an MG Rover driven by Stephen Anning.

At Bournemouth Crown Court yesterday, Judge John Harrow heard that the defendant had been driving “like the clappers” when he emerged from a junction and hit Ms Ruffell’s Corsa at Blandford Road.

The 55-year-old suffered catastrophic injuries in the collision, including severe trauma to her brain, which “shifted to the right” as a result of the forceful impact.

Prosecuting, Heather Shimmen said: “The defendant, having turned left, ended up straddling the central white hazard lines.

“He was in the path of the oncoming Corsa.”

She said the smaller vehicle was “forced to rotate” during the collision, and quoted multiple witnesses who said Anning had been breaking the 30 mile per hour speed limit.

“One said he had been travelling at ‘at least’ 50mph,” the prosecutor said.

The court heard that Ms Ruffell has had to undergo surgery as a result of the crash, and now has a titanium plate in her skull.

Her liver was lacerated, she suffered a punctured lung and a fractured arm, and has permanently lost her sense of smell and taste, among other injuries.

Anning admitted causing serious injury by dangerous driving in May this year after initially pleading not guilty to the charge.

Mitigating, Frank Abbott said: “Mr Anning deserves considerable credit for having faced up to it.

“Sometimes facing up to something late in the day is more difficult than holding your hands up in the beginning.”

He said the defendant had asked witnesses to help Ms Ruffell - who he knew through her work at the filling station - rather than attend to his own injuries.

“He said, ‘Go and see the lady, don't worry about me’,” he said.

But Judge Harrow said the 45-year-old must face an immediate custodial sentence for the offence.

“These were catastrophic injuries, and the victim has borne them with great fortitude,” he said.

“No sentence of the court can begin to repair the damage caused.”

Anning, of Wayman Road, Corfe Mullen, was sentenced to 38 months in prison and a five-year driving ban.

Sergeant Stuart Pitman, of Dorset Police’s Traffic Unit, said: “I am very pleased the judge has taken the entire situation into account when applying this wholly justified custodial sentence.

“Having worked on this investigation over the last 12 months I have seen the devastating impact this has had on the family who continue to need close medical assistance. The impact on the local community of Corfe Mullen was immense.

“I hope this sentence sends out a very clear message that such driving will not be tolerated and the consequences are clear for all to see.”

Comments (29)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

2:53pm Tue 24 Jun 14

Huey says...

A good sentence.
A good sentence. Huey
  • Score: 28

2:59pm Tue 24 Jun 14

Wackerone says...

Thankfully, Wiggs wasn't the presiding judge here. Otherwise community service and a driver awareness course would have been the order of the day!
Thankfully, Wiggs wasn't the presiding judge here. Otherwise community service and a driver awareness course would have been the order of the day! Wackerone
  • Score: 19

3:07pm Tue 24 Jun 14

Sir Beachy Head says...

Perhaps a relation to Guy Anning one of the drug gang jailed 2 weeks ago, he came from Corfe Mullen too. It'll be a quiet Christmas dinner this year in the Anning house if so.
Perhaps a relation to Guy Anning one of the drug gang jailed 2 weeks ago, he came from Corfe Mullen too. It'll be a quiet Christmas dinner this year in the Anning house if so. Sir Beachy Head
  • Score: 34

3:29pm Tue 24 Jun 14

MotorbikeSam says...

Oh the dangers of exceeding the speed limit, but one shouldn't have to seriously injure another before anyone takes notice !!!
Oh the dangers of exceeding the speed limit, but one shouldn't have to seriously injure another before anyone takes notice !!! MotorbikeSam
  • Score: 23

3:40pm Tue 24 Jun 14

burgerboy says...

Huey wrote:
A good sentence.
Maybe Wiggs should have been made to sit in on this one to see just how proper sentencing is carried out, you never know he may learn something.
[quote][p][bold]Huey[/bold] wrote: A good sentence.[/p][/quote]Maybe Wiggs should have been made to sit in on this one to see just how proper sentencing is carried out, you never know he may learn something. burgerboy
  • Score: 21

3:59pm Tue 24 Jun 14

lioneart23 says...

Sgnt PITMAN mmmm
Sgnt PITMAN mmmm lioneart23
  • Score: -23

4:14pm Tue 24 Jun 14

Huey says...

burgerboy wrote:
Huey wrote:
A good sentence.
Maybe Wiggs should have been made to sit in on this one to see just how proper sentencing is carried out, you never know he may learn something.
Yes good idea
[quote][p][bold]burgerboy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Huey[/bold] wrote: A good sentence.[/p][/quote]Maybe Wiggs should have been made to sit in on this one to see just how proper sentencing is carried out, you never know he may learn something.[/p][/quote]Yes good idea Huey
  • Score: 12

4:48pm Tue 24 Jun 14

Daisyfield1 says...

Sir Beachy Head wrote:
Perhaps a relation to Guy Anning one of the drug gang jailed 2 weeks ago, he came from Corfe Mullen too. It'll be a quiet Christmas dinner this year in the Anning house if so.
They are a relation, family must be proud as punch!!!
[quote][p][bold]Sir Beachy Head[/bold] wrote: Perhaps a relation to Guy Anning one of the drug gang jailed 2 weeks ago, he came from Corfe Mullen too. It'll be a quiet Christmas dinner this year in the Anning house if so.[/p][/quote]They are a relation, family must be proud as punch!!! Daisyfield1
  • Score: 26

5:08pm Tue 24 Jun 14

sammi934 says...

Have some respect for the family
Have some respect for the family sammi934
  • Score: -35

5:40pm Tue 24 Jun 14

moorite says...

'and quoted multiple witnesses who said Anning had been breaking the 30 mile per hour speed limit.

“One said he had been travelling at ‘at least’ 50mph,” the prosecutor said'

Any decent defence barrister would of got that thrown out,evidence of people stood on the kerb? no real hard evidence & no proof ! yes a collision occurred but was speed a factor or misjudgement? you could argue all day long.
'and quoted multiple witnesses who said Anning had been breaking the 30 mile per hour speed limit. “One said he had been travelling at ‘at least’ 50mph,” the prosecutor said' Any decent defence barrister would of got that thrown out,evidence of people stood on the kerb? no real hard evidence & no proof ! yes a collision occurred but was speed a factor or misjudgement? you could argue all day long. moorite
  • Score: -38

5:43pm Tue 24 Jun 14

Ashby508 says...

Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,
Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,, Ashby508
  • Score: -53

6:01pm Tue 24 Jun 14

PhotographerPoole says...

Ashby508 wrote:
Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,
Seriously?

I dont give a FVck if he is a nice bloke, black, white, green, with one arm blah blah blah.... He committed an offence, he got caught, probably due to:

a) Speeding
b) bad judgement when driving
c) a car got in the way

If this was your mum, girlfriend who had been injured, would you turn round and say, ah but.... he's a nice guy, it was only an accident?

Get real, and stop being selfish, think of the victim, Open your mind and put yourself in that persons perspective. Sorry if these are big words for you that you're struggling to understand.
[quote][p][bold]Ashby508[/bold] wrote: Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,[/p][/quote]Seriously? I dont give a FVck if he is a nice bloke, black, white, green, with one arm blah blah blah.... He committed an offence, he got caught, probably due to: a) Speeding b) bad judgement when driving c) a car got in the way If this was your mum, girlfriend who had been injured, would you turn round and say, ah but.... he's a nice guy, it was only an accident? Get real, and stop being selfish, think of the victim, Open your mind and put yourself in that persons perspective. Sorry if these are big words for you that you're struggling to understand. PhotographerPoole
  • Score: 63

6:05pm Tue 24 Jun 14

hamworthygirl says...

Ashby508 wrote:
Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,
No we dont all speed at times or use mobiles or drink and drive.
[quote][p][bold]Ashby508[/bold] wrote: Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,[/p][/quote]No we dont all speed at times or use mobiles or drink and drive. hamworthygirl
  • Score: 25

6:05pm Tue 24 Jun 14

hamworthygirl says...

Ashby508 wrote:
Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,
No we dont all speed at times or use mobiles or drink and drive.
[quote][p][bold]Ashby508[/bold] wrote: Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,[/p][/quote]No we dont all speed at times or use mobiles or drink and drive. hamworthygirl
  • Score: 9

6:05pm Tue 24 Jun 14

hamworthygirl says...

Ashby508 wrote:
Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,
No we dont all speed at times or use mobiles or drink and drive.
[quote][p][bold]Ashby508[/bold] wrote: Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,[/p][/quote]No we dont all speed at times or use mobiles or drink and drive. hamworthygirl
  • Score: 6

6:05pm Tue 24 Jun 14

hamworthygirl says...

Ashby508 wrote:
Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,
No we dont all speed at times or use mobiles or drink and drive.
[quote][p][bold]Ashby508[/bold] wrote: Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,[/p][/quote]No we dont all speed at times or use mobiles or drink and drive. hamworthygirl
  • Score: 3

6:19pm Tue 24 Jun 14

Daisyfield1 says...

Ashby508 wrote:
Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,
He may be a nice bloke but come on he deserves his sentence, what the echo hasn't printed is that it occurred on a very busy school road 10 minuets later the victim could of been an innocent school child, it wasn't even his car either, borrowed it from the garage he works at without permission and was speeding because he didn't want to boss to find out he took the car, and before anyone one says I'm just guessing, it was all in the article the echo printed when the incident first happened
[quote][p][bold]Ashby508[/bold] wrote: Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,[/p][/quote]He may be a nice bloke but come on he deserves his sentence, what the echo hasn't printed is that it occurred on a very busy school road 10 minuets later the victim could of been an innocent school child, it wasn't even his car either, borrowed it from the garage he works at without permission and was speeding because he didn't want to boss to find out he took the car, and before anyone one says I'm just guessing, it was all in the article the echo printed when the incident first happened Daisyfield1
  • Score: 38

6:22pm Tue 24 Jun 14

breamoreboy says...

Ashby508 wrote:
Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,
Judge John Harrow heard that the defendant had been driving “like the clappers” when he emerged from a junction and hit Ms Ruffell’s Corsa at Blandford Road.... Prosecuting, Heather Shimmen said: “The defendant, having turned left, ended up straddling the central white hazard lines. “He was in the path of the oncoming Corsa.” Please explain how that becomes "this is nothing more than a accident !!!"
[quote][p][bold]Ashby508[/bold] wrote: Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,[/p][/quote]Judge John Harrow heard that the defendant had been driving “like the clappers” when he emerged from a junction and hit Ms Ruffell’s Corsa at Blandford Road.... Prosecuting, Heather Shimmen said: “The defendant, having turned left, ended up straddling the central white hazard lines. “He was in the path of the oncoming Corsa.” Please explain how that becomes "this is nothing more than a accident !!!" breamoreboy
  • Score: 21

6:25pm Tue 24 Jun 14

breamoreboy says...

moorite wrote:
'and quoted multiple witnesses who said Anning had been breaking the 30 mile per hour speed limit.

“One said he had been travelling at ‘at least’ 50mph,” the prosecutor said'

Any decent defence barrister would of got that thrown out,evidence of people stood on the kerb? no real hard evidence & no proof ! yes a collision occurred but was speed a factor or misjudgement? you could argue all day long.
I suspect it was a very smart defence barrister who figured it was best to shut up.
[quote][p][bold]moorite[/bold] wrote: 'and quoted multiple witnesses who said Anning had been breaking the 30 mile per hour speed limit. “One said he had been travelling at ‘at least’ 50mph,” the prosecutor said' Any decent defence barrister would of got that thrown out,evidence of people stood on the kerb? no real hard evidence & no proof ! yes a collision occurred but was speed a factor or misjudgement? you could argue all day long.[/p][/quote]I suspect it was a very smart defence barrister who figured it was best to shut up. breamoreboy
  • Score: 18

6:27pm Tue 24 Jun 14

Cmlady says...

They are father and son. He might be "nice" but his poor victim will never be the same again. If this accident had been 10 minutes later the children walking to Lockyers school could have been killed. His stupidity caused carnage to one poor lady and it could have been so much worse. We need to get tougher with people who drive like idiots!!!!
They are father and son. He might be "nice" but his poor victim will never be the same again. If this accident had been 10 minutes later the children walking to Lockyers school could have been killed. His stupidity caused carnage to one poor lady and it could have been so much worse. We need to get tougher with people who drive like idiots!!!! Cmlady
  • Score: 36

6:39pm Tue 24 Jun 14

dorset93 says...

Daisyfield1 wrote:
Ashby508 wrote:
Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,
He may be a nice bloke but come on he deserves his sentence, what the echo hasn't printed is that it occurred on a very busy school road 10 minuets later the victim could of been an innocent school child, it wasn't even his car either, borrowed it from the garage he works at without permission and was speeding because he didn't want to boss to find out he took the car, and before anyone one says I'm just guessing, it was all in the article the echo printed when the incident first happened
Evidence it wasn't his car? to correct you and the paper it was. I know Steve and he's a really nice guy, and this article or the whole situation doesn't show the full story!!
[quote][p][bold]Daisyfield1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ashby508[/bold] wrote: Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,[/p][/quote]He may be a nice bloke but come on he deserves his sentence, what the echo hasn't printed is that it occurred on a very busy school road 10 minuets later the victim could of been an innocent school child, it wasn't even his car either, borrowed it from the garage he works at without permission and was speeding because he didn't want to boss to find out he took the car, and before anyone one says I'm just guessing, it was all in the article the echo printed when the incident first happened[/p][/quote]Evidence it wasn't his car? to correct you and the paper it was. I know Steve and he's a really nice guy, and this article or the whole situation doesn't show the full story!! dorset93
  • Score: -38

6:44pm Tue 24 Jun 14

PhotographerPoole says...

dorset93 wrote:
Daisyfield1 wrote:
Ashby508 wrote:
Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,
He may be a nice bloke but come on he deserves his sentence, what the echo hasn't printed is that it occurred on a very busy school road 10 minuets later the victim could of been an innocent school child, it wasn't even his car either, borrowed it from the garage he works at without permission and was speeding because he didn't want to boss to find out he took the car, and before anyone one says I'm just guessing, it was all in the article the echo printed when the incident first happened
Evidence it wasn't his car? to correct you and the paper it was. I know Steve and he's a really nice guy, and this article or the whole situation doesn't show the full story!!
I refer YOU to my previous post. Have a read, have a good think and then see if you come up with the same conclusion/opinion.

Sorry..... You CANNOT defend the guy simply because he is "nice" in your eyes. Its ridiculous.
[quote][p][bold]dorset93[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Daisyfield1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ashby508[/bold] wrote: Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,[/p][/quote]He may be a nice bloke but come on he deserves his sentence, what the echo hasn't printed is that it occurred on a very busy school road 10 minuets later the victim could of been an innocent school child, it wasn't even his car either, borrowed it from the garage he works at without permission and was speeding because he didn't want to boss to find out he took the car, and before anyone one says I'm just guessing, it was all in the article the echo printed when the incident first happened[/p][/quote]Evidence it wasn't his car? to correct you and the paper it was. I know Steve and he's a really nice guy, and this article or the whole situation doesn't show the full story!![/p][/quote]I refer YOU to my previous post. Have a read, have a good think and then see if you come up with the same conclusion/opinion. Sorry..... You CANNOT defend the guy simply because he is "nice" in your eyes. Its ridiculous. PhotographerPoole
  • Score: 35

7:16pm Tue 24 Jun 14

dorset93 says...

PhotographerPoole wrote:
dorset93 wrote:
Daisyfield1 wrote:
Ashby508 wrote:
Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,
He may be a nice bloke but come on he deserves his sentence, what the echo hasn't printed is that it occurred on a very busy school road 10 minuets later the victim could of been an innocent school child, it wasn't even his car either, borrowed it from the garage he works at without permission and was speeding because he didn't want to boss to find out he took the car, and before anyone one says I'm just guessing, it was all in the article the echo printed when the incident first happened
Evidence it wasn't his car? to correct you and the paper it was. I know Steve and he's a really nice guy, and this article or the whole situation doesn't show the full story!!
I refer YOU to my previous post. Have a read, have a good think and then see if you come up with the same conclusion/opinion.

Sorry..... You CANNOT defend the guy simply because he is "nice" in your eyes. Its ridiculous.
The article when it first took place didn't state anything about him not owning the car so i don't know where your getting your 'FACTS' from. To be honest I don't feel its necessary people commenting on this post, just going by what the 'Echo' says... leave the poor family alone!!!
[quote][p][bold]PhotographerPoole[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]dorset93[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Daisyfield1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ashby508[/bold] wrote: Shocking as he his one of the nicest blokes you could ever want to meet !!!! We all speed at times ,, this is nothing more than a accident !!! And all you commenting bad things are sad and have nothing better to do with your life's but slag decent people off ,,,[/p][/quote]He may be a nice bloke but come on he deserves his sentence, what the echo hasn't printed is that it occurred on a very busy school road 10 minuets later the victim could of been an innocent school child, it wasn't even his car either, borrowed it from the garage he works at without permission and was speeding because he didn't want to boss to find out he took the car, and before anyone one says I'm just guessing, it was all in the article the echo printed when the incident first happened[/p][/quote]Evidence it wasn't his car? to correct you and the paper it was. I know Steve and he's a really nice guy, and this article or the whole situation doesn't show the full story!![/p][/quote]I refer YOU to my previous post. Have a read, have a good think and then see if you come up with the same conclusion/opinion. Sorry..... You CANNOT defend the guy simply because he is "nice" in your eyes. Its ridiculous.[/p][/quote]The article when it first took place didn't state anything about him not owning the car so i don't know where your getting your 'FACTS' from. To be honest I don't feel its necessary people commenting on this post, just going by what the 'Echo' says... leave the poor family alone!!! dorset93
  • Score: -28

9:55pm Tue 24 Jun 14

breamoreboy says...

dorset93 "not once have I said its either persons fault" so I'll again repeat what was said in the report.

Judge John Harrow heard that the defendant had been driving “like the clappers” when he emerged from a junction and hit Ms Ruffell’s Corsa at Blandford Road.... Prosecuting, Heather Shimmen said: “The defendant, having turned left, ended up straddling the central white hazard lines. “He was in the path of the oncoming Corsa.”

Are you saying that this is incorrect and that the alleged victim was actually partly to blame, and that the person found guilty has suffered a very grave miscarriage of justice?
dorset93 "not once have I said its either persons fault" so I'll again repeat what was said in the report. Judge John Harrow heard that the defendant had been driving “like the clappers” when he emerged from a junction and hit Ms Ruffell’s Corsa at Blandford Road.... Prosecuting, Heather Shimmen said: “The defendant, having turned left, ended up straddling the central white hazard lines. “He was in the path of the oncoming Corsa.” Are you saying that this is incorrect and that the alleged victim was actually partly to blame, and that the person found guilty has suffered a very grave miscarriage of justice? breamoreboy
  • Score: 9

9:32am Wed 25 Jun 14

MCAME1989 says...

Knowing this man I know that he is deeply sorry for what he has done!

Knowing that the echo goes by what they are told by onlookers and people that probably don't even know the family...I wouldn't believe a word they say!!
Knowing this man I know that he is deeply sorry for what he has done! Knowing that the echo goes by what they are told by onlookers and people that probably don't even know the family...I wouldn't believe a word they say!! MCAME1989
  • Score: -5

1:59pm Wed 25 Jun 14

dorset93 says...

MCAME1989 wrote:
Knowing this man I know that he is deeply sorry for what he has done!

Knowing that the echo goes by what they are told by onlookers and people that probably don't even know the family...I wouldn't believe a word they say!!
couldn't agree more!!
[quote][p][bold]MCAME1989[/bold] wrote: Knowing this man I know that he is deeply sorry for what he has done! Knowing that the echo goes by what they are told by onlookers and people that probably don't even know the family...I wouldn't believe a word they say!![/p][/quote]couldn't agree more!! dorset93
  • Score: 0

6:30pm Wed 25 Jun 14

arcade devil says...

Of course we don't the family but how can you say the family are such nice people? Ones convicted of Drug manufacturer with intent to supply & his father at aged 45 drives like a loony and changes some poor innocent ladies life forever! Just worried how many Annings are out there committing crime?
Of course we don't the family but how can you say the family are such nice people? Ones convicted of Drug manufacturer with intent to supply & his father at aged 45 drives like a loony and changes some poor innocent ladies life forever! Just worried how many Annings are out there committing crime? arcade devil
  • Score: 0

9:41pm Wed 25 Jun 14

sandbag says...

arcade devil wrote:
Of course we don't the family but how can you say the family are such nice people? Ones convicted of Drug manufacturer with intent to supply & his father at aged 45 drives like a loony and changes some poor innocent ladies life forever! Just worried how many Annings are out there committing crime?
Right let's get this straight for once and for all I'm an Anning and yes he's my brother and everyone one makes mistakes. And with the comment of saying all the Anning's out there committing crime is unfounded so leave the family alone to deal with all that's gone on.
[quote][p][bold]arcade devil[/bold] wrote: Of course we don't the family but how can you say the family are such nice people? Ones convicted of Drug manufacturer with intent to supply & his father at aged 45 drives like a loony and changes some poor innocent ladies life forever! Just worried how many Annings are out there committing crime?[/p][/quote]Right let's get this straight for once and for all I'm an Anning and yes he's my brother and everyone one makes mistakes. And with the comment of saying all the Anning's out there committing crime is unfounded so leave the family alone to deal with all that's gone on. sandbag
  • Score: 4

10:23am Thu 26 Jun 14

iantranter says...

for all you with nothing better to do then post s**t about the family and case you no nothing about ,GET A LIFE. we all make mistakes
for all you with nothing better to do then post s**t about the family and case you no nothing about ,GET A LIFE. we all make mistakes iantranter
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree