When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Three escape house fire caused by tea light in Poole
THREE people escaped uninjured after a fire at their home in Poole on Saturday night.
Two crews from Poole fire station were called out at 8.51pm and on the scene in five minutes.
Dorset Fire and Rescue tweeted a picture of the damage on Saturday night
The firefighters found smoke coming from a first floor bedroom and four firefighters wore breathing apparatus used two hose reel jets to extinguish the fire.
Three people managed to escape to safety before the crews arrived.
Damage was mostly to the bedroom with light smoke damage to the first floor.
The cause was a tea light catching fire to nearby clothes.
Comments are closed on this article.