#A338 inbound (towards Bournemouth) accident at Blackwater Junction causing Qs (08:51)— @Traffic_SouthE 03 March 2015
We've been sent a tweet telling us there is a large piece of debris on the southbound carriageway of the Spur Road, causing slow traffic.
A collision between a car and a tractor has taken place on the Dorset Way in Poole this morning.
The collision happened at 8.10am.
The vehicles involved are a blue Citroen C3, registered to a man in Poole, and a yellow tractor, registered to a business in Wareham.
A spokesperson for Dorset Police said there are not believed to be any serious injuries.
Officers are still at the scene.
- UPDATE: Man injured after 'running into carriageway' following earlier crash
- UPDATE: Pilot 'attempted loop-the-loop' before fatal aircraft collision, court hears
- No symptoms, no sign: tributes paid to brilliant teenager killed by meningitis
- WATCH: The sociable seal who’s not as good at balancing as he thinks he is
- VIDEO: We’ve decided to overrule the council: Organic Energy Project returns to Magna Road
- “You liked it in the end, he said after he raped me for the third time”: The women telling their sexual abuse stories in the hope it will help others
- WATCH: Do you recognise man wanted over spate of arson attacks in Boscombe?
- Subsidised bus services retained after public outcry
- Talented school pupils dazzle Rock Challenge audience in Bournemouth
- Today's news round-up: March 3
The A3030 in Dorset is partially blocked due to broken down lorry at Bere Lane.
@cookie2508 Overrunning engineering work between Poole and Wareham is delaying trains. This train is currently at Weymouth.— @SW_Trains 03 March 2015
We think this might be our favourite story today...meet Ron, the sociable seal
Trains: delays of up to 30 mins Weymouth to Poole Due to overrunning engineering works (07:17)— @Traffic_SouthE 03 March 2015
Dorset Fire and Rescue Service were called to a chimney fire in Water Street in Cranborne on Monday night.
One fire appliance from Cranborne Fire Station was in attendance at the scene in approx 5 mins from the initial call.
Firefighters used a chimney kit to extinguish the fire.
Don't forget, New Road is West Parley is shut this morning. There are three weeks of roadworks taking place.
There is standing water on the roads after heavy rain overnight. Take care when driving in this morning.
Good morning everyone.
Dorset Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was injured in an incident in Verwood last night.
The man, who was involved in an earlier collision, ran into the carriageway and was in collision with another vehicle. He suffered minor injuries.
Police, who were initially called as a concern for welfare, after a car was discovered with collision damage, unattended, have reported the incident to the Independent Police Complaints Commission.
Trending across the UK
Buy & Sell
CHEST OF DRAWERS White with 5 drawers. 39" high, 29" wide, 16"deep. Reasonable condition. One handle requires TLC.
- Antiques and collectables (99)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (28)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (43)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (77)
- Clothing (126)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (25)
Enjoy motorsport thrills at Beaulieu this Easter holiday 3rd-19th April, in celebration of Grand Prix Greats and Road, Race and Rally, two new motor racing exhibitions opening in the National Motor Museum.